Everlast 4200 Made in USA on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast 4200 Made in USA on eBay

Another Everlast 4200 is on eBay. This one is an Olympic edition and looks to be in almost new condition.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/382845147950?ul_noapp=true

Thanks for the heads up jaja! I have a 4200 and it's in, ok condition but it's not in the condition that, that one in the listing is.

First bid, fingers crossed
    Last edited by BagBoy; 03-19-2019, 12:45 AM. Reason: first bid

Comment

Hope you get it. I wish he had better pictures. For $70 you would think there would be some decent pictures.

Comment

Yeah the pictures are a tad blurry but the bag does look to be in really good condition. I hope it has the original bladder, that would be nice. Still the only bid

Comment

The Olympic pro bags would originally have had the red plastic bladders in them. While responsive, they are prone to blowing out at the seams.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
            The Olympic pro bags would originally have had the red plastic bladders in them. While responsive, they are prone to blowing out at the seams.
            Because of over inflating? Or just in general? Perhaps I should swap the bladder if I get this bag.. I don't make it a point of over inflating my bags. I learned my lesson a while back.

Comment

It's just a problem that they had at that time. I have a 4205 that has one of these bladders for quite a few years now. I also had one in a one of the smaller bags that let go within a year. I say use it until it goes, then replace it

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                Because of over inflating? Or just in general? Perhaps I should swap the bladder if I get this bag.. I don't make it a point of over inflating my bags. I learned my lesson a while back.
                I've also experienced the red bladder disintegrating in a bag this old. I assume it had something to do with how the bag was stored. Can be a bit catch-as-catch can as far as the shape the bladder will be in. If the bladder is in good shape I personally would leave it. As Dutchman says, they are responsive.

Steve
                Last edited by Bag Man; 03-22-2019, 09:55 AM.
                "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

Thank you for the insight gentlemen. I have a 4210 in mint condition with the original bladder and damn, that thing is active. Big bag!

Comment

Yeah the pictures are a tad blurry but the bag does look to be in really good condition. I hope it has the original bladder, that would be nice. Still the only bid
                    Well that didn't work out very well. Somebody outbid me in the last few minutes. Guess I should have stayed on top of it Goshdangit!!

If anybody ever has a 4200 in good condition that for some crazy reason they decide to part with please pm me. I'm highly motivated. Cha' Ching

Comment

Come to this year's gathering. A new in box 4200 will be the raffled off.

Comment

there is a $100 china 4200 on ebay now. beware the china bag!
                        @ArcSwivel
                        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

The China 4200 has been joined by a made in USA 4200. Both listed at $100ish.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Eve...frcectupt=true

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Everlast-42...frcectupt=true

Comment

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
                            The China 4200 has been joined by a made in USA 4200. Both listed at $100ish.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Eve...frcectupt=true

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Everlast-42...frcectupt=true
                            First link bag looks to be in good condition and does ship worldwide Black swivel base?
                            Last edited by BagBoy; 04-04-2019, 11:15 PM. Reason: black swivel base

Comment

First link bag looks to be in good condition and does ship worldwide Black swivel base?
                              its a plastic base i guess

Comment

Working...
                              X