• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Everlast bag / Whitely swivel -- ebay CANADA -- C $49.99

Might be worth it for a Canadian desperate for a ball hook. Wonder what era the bag?

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VINTAGE EVERLAST Speed Bag & Whitely Swivel MOUNT at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
    Attached Files
  • Bagger D
    • Nov 2017

Got it

Had to clean it up a bit

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Hmm, short loop, that's a leather color that I haven't seen too often a WAG is late 1940's early 1950's

Comment

• Bagger D
        • Nov 2017

Cleaned up

Still needs a little work. Didn't make a video of it yet but I will. Its a bit noisy but it's still good
        Attached Files

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Bagger D View Post
          Still needs a little work. Didn't make a video of it yet but I will. Its a bit noisy but it's still good
          That's normal for an old school ball & hook swivel. They're not exactly designed for quiet operation.

Comment

• Bagger D
            • Nov 2017

Yea I figured that. The forza one is actually pretty w
            Quiet

Comment

• jaja6009
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2016

Bagger D is that an Everlast MX that is all cracked? Mine seems like it wants to crack too although it hasn't yet, just looks like it is ready to. Kinda pissed about it since that bag was so expensive. I am going to try some conditioner on it to hopefully prevent the cracking.

Comment

• Bagger D
                • Nov 2017

Yes it is and yea it is. For a 100 bucks you think it would hold up

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...