Everlast bag / Whitely swivel -- ebay CANADA -- C $49.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast bag / Whitely swivel -- ebay CANADA -- C $49.99

Might be worth it for a Canadian desperate for a ball hook. Wonder what era the bag?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292446080761
    Attached Files

Got it

Had to clean it up a bit

Comment

Hmm, short loop, that's a leather color that I haven't seen too often a WAG is late 1940's early 1950's

Comment

Show us a pic after it's cleaned up, and how the setup hits

Comment

Cleaned up

Still needs a little work. Didn't make a video of it yet but I will. Its a bit noisy but it's still good
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bagger D View Post
            Still needs a little work. Didn't make a video of it yet but I will. Its a bit noisy but it's still good
            That's normal for an old school ball & hook swivel. They're not exactly designed for quiet operation.

Comment

Yea I figured that. The forza one is actually pretty w
              Quiet

Comment

Bagger D is that an Everlast MX that is all cracked? Mine seems like it wants to crack too although it hasn't yet, just looks like it is ready to. Kinda pissed about it since that bag was so expensive. I am going to try some conditioner on it to hopefully prevent the cracking.

Comment

Yes it is and yea it is. For a 100 bucks you think it would hold up

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...
                  X