• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Title platinum Speedbag swivel

I'm selling this swivel. You're going to have to secure pins to the plate with locktite or else chainlink will fall apart after a few rebounds. Made in Pakistan.
    Last edited by riqal; 07-26-2017, 10:14 AM.
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

I'm not going to buy this swivel, but kudos, sir, for your straight up honesty on the description! I hope it sells.

-Rusty
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Let me tell ya, I was so pissed because I spent $25 plus $8.95 shipping for this swivel that, unless you make modifications, will fall apart after a few rebounds. I was pissed enough to contact Title Boxing, and they were nice enough to give me $25 store credit, but no refund of shipping charges. Locktite will take care of the problem, because I've done it before with a very similar swivel and it worked just fine. But this swivel I don't know. The locking clip is pretty crappy, but honestly I just want my shipping costs back with this sale, so if any of you want this swivel I can bring the price down much lower.

Comment

• riqal
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2006

I lowered it to $10. I also will send an extra locking clip with it. Surely one of you guys can make this swivel work.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...