• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Everlast ball hook, eBay

Attached Files
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Just in case it wasn't clear, I never bid on what I post and don't own any Everlast swivels. Some prices are too high I agree.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      that swivel looks like two swivels put together, an everlast female base flange and a whitely male, because of the full ball. what do you guys think ?
      Agreed. Everlast had the cutoff ball. See the picture below.

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      it looks like the ball is ready to fall though the hole...ralph (edit) and it's priced to high.
      Actually, since it is an everlast base, and everlast ball housing would work on it ...IF you can get the locking pin loose to take the shank out. If you could get the shank out I've got an occupied everlast housing you could use. Actually, since I took the ball out and put it in a plastic housing you could have the base and the housing. That ball might fit inside and be a good swivel. The Boxing Gear Ballhook had the full ball like that and I liked the action of it. I really like the offset "S" hook on that old swivel.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Speedbag; 06-04-2013, 07:50 PM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...