• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

four swivels

Here are four speed bag swivels on ebay for a short time.

$75.00

info:

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A VARIETY OF SWIVELS ALL OF WHICH ARE IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION THESE ARE FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION. THE MOST VALUABLE AND MY FAVORITE IS THE ORIGINAL EVERLAST BALL HOOK SWIVEL THESE ARE VERY HARD TO FIND. THIS IS USED BUT HAS PLENTY OF USE LEFT IN IT. THERE IS A EVERLAST PLASTIC BALL HOOK SWIVEL MODEL 4440 NEW CONDITION. THERE IS A EVERLAST PROFESSIONAL SWIVEL MODEL 4444 ALSO NEW CONDITION. AND A CHAIN SWIVEL THAT HAS BEEN USED QUITE A BIT BUT HAS PLENTY OF USE LEFT. NOT SURE WHAT BRAND IT IS BUT ITS SOLID I USED IT FOR YEARS. THE ONLY REASON IM SELLING THESE ARE I CANT BAG ANYMORE. ONCE AGAIN THESE ARE ALL USED THE PLASTIC ONE AND THE PROFESSIONAL ONE HAVE VERY MINIMAL USE. I BOUGHT THEM ALL NEW.
    +++++++++++++++++++++

( these are not mine... I'm just passing on the info. )
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    good find, i like that everlast ballhook. but i really like the quietness of the deville swivel and think if i put one of my metal ballhook swivels on i'll just end up putting the deville swivel back up. great find though...ralph
    Actually, if you're gonna spend $75.00 on swivels, you'd do just as well to get a couple of Devilles. But someone is always looking for these older ones, especially getting a collection of four different ones.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Randolph
      • May 2012

After seeing this, and reading you guys' comments, I am going to get a DeVille swivel as soon as I can swing it.
      AFTER having spent $20.00.+ for ONE NOVICE Everlast Ball & Hook swivel from RINGSIDE, I found them on sale for $7.50 on E-Bay, so I bought two more for $15.00. Now, while waiting on those two to arrive and realizing how much I have spent on lower quality swivels reminds me of the V-8 commercial:

"I could have had a Deville"
      Randolph Leslie Smith
      Washington State Licensed Real Estate Broker
      Learned Speed Bag fundamentals in 1973

Comment

• Randolph
        • May 2012

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        ...i modified my deville swivel, i cut it in half now it's the same thinkness as the plastic everlast and i use a everlast ballhook in it. if you want the brass ballhook it came with i could mail it to u. i also have a bag i don't hit anymore i could send that to u too maybe your wife might like it...ralph
        WOW Ralph, that sounds GREAT. I have been finding old used bags and have ordered a couple spare bladders off of Title in case I get any more that already popped. Pati and I would be proud to give your used bag a new home, how much do you want for it and how do we proceed?
        Randolph Leslie Smith

Comment

• Randolph
          • May 2012

Hey SpeedBag: It sure would be a blast to attend Speed Bag III, or another future speed bag event. We are stuck in Seattle and can't make a trip to the east coast for reasons too numerous to list, but if there is ever an event out our way, please remember us and let us know.
          Randolph & Pati Smith
          Randolph Leslie Smith

Comment

• jamessw
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jun 2020

You are so good at writing! Can you write my dissertation for me somehow? Or can you at least help me?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...