Another everlast metal ballhook on ebay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Another everlast metal ballhook on ebay!!

I found another everlast metal ballhook swivel on ebay. However, who knows if the item actually matches the picture. I only trust home-made photos on ebay. But anyway, thought you guys would like to know.

A questioned was asked concerning if the swivel was metal. The seller responded that it was. So maybe it is the real deal.
    Last edited by riqal; 02-12-2010, 01:49 PM.
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Does anyone know why these things are like hens teeth? They show up rarely, and are the ones that do just "leftovers" that someone found and are unloading? Are they manufactured anywhere, anymore??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
      Does anyone know why these things are like hens teeth? They show up rarely, and are the ones that do just "leftovers" that someone found and are unloading? Are they manufactured anywhere, anymore??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
      Good Question. Maybe the word is out about people looking for them. MOST of the sellers I've seen on ebay are not "users" and are just passing off sports products they had for years or are buying to sell later. Recently I've bought some stuff wondering later "why did I need do that....." There is really no more room for speed bag equipment in my house, (I've got three hung and four laying around...) and I still jump on a deal. I think they have medication for that...

Maybe I have a fantasy of retiring and opening a local pub called "The speed bag bar", decorated with a baggers motif.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        .............Maybe I have a fantasy of retiring and opening a local pub called "The speed bag bar", decorated with a baggers motif.
        Let me know when you open; I'll be your first patron.

Comment

• Speedbagskater
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Feb 2010

That seller has another one posted for sale,Ball "s" hook style swivel ...in NJ local flea markets are a great place to pick these items up, I did manage to grab one off e-bay not to long ago but it was from 1969 the guy claimed, Bronx NY was stamped into the base so it was definitely older, also the ball had not been cut at the top or bottom like they had been on the newer models, the screw in housing was also a lot heavier, this thing looks like it will last a very, very long time..

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbagskater View Post
            That seller has another one posted for sale,Ball "s" hook style swivel
            If anyone bids on that one, I'd clarify that it is the metal swivel. They used the stock picture off the web, which means it may be a plastic swivel.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...