X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ventanakaz
    • Jun 2011

Vintage Big Bag give away

i decided to let go my last vintage tan colored big bag, this bag is a BRUTE and not your tippy tap type of bag, it's very heavy and rough on the skin until you get used to it, it might work on a 28 inch drum but a 30 inch drum would work better without ruining the bag, i put a new bladder in it and will take the bladder out before i send it to you, unless you want to pay for the bladder than i'll keep it in the bag, (the vintage bag is free) this bag helps to build strength in your punches and elbows and is not for the faint at heart, PM me and i'll put your name in the hat, i also posted this on Instagram. Click image for larger version

Name:	20231115_034014.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	129414 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231115_033945.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	129415
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Absolutely a beautiful bag but I have to say that your description of the bag was probably one of the best I have ever seen . GREAT JOB!

Comment

• ventanakaz
      • Jun 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Dutchman PM me your address Buddy

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...