• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

SOLD! NOS Everlast 4205 -- eBay

If you always wanted one, but never got a chance to buy one, better get a move on,

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	6 Size:	522.8 KB ID:	122204

Last edited by paranday; 08-03-2020, 01:19 PM.
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

what do you make of that bladder nipple? never saw one that color before. Also, the $52.88 sticker price makes me think that bag was from early 90s?
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Only Dutchman knows. Price seems low for the 1990s, though.

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Did someone here buy it? Hope it's going to someone who will use it.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

The list price in the 1980's was somewhere $75-$80 as I recall, (I'd have to dig up my catalogs)
          but they could be had for about what the tag on the box says. My 4207 had a list price of $70, but I picked it up at a catalog store for about $50 as I recall. My 4205's I bought off of eBay, don't remember how much I paid for either one, but I know that it was considerably less than $100

Comment

• Mickey Dix
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            Did someone here buy it? Hope it's going to someone who will use it.
            I bought the everlast 4205 on eBay. The leather is in fantastic condition with the loop also in fine shape. I do not believe this bag has ever been hit or put on a swivel . The bladder has dry rotted out that is why I think the nipple is so off color.I have to put in a order for some new bladders from Title any suggestions on size would be helpful thanks. This bag will definitely see some action in the near future.Very glad I was able to secure this gem.

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

As far as a bladder for it, the largest one that they have, it's either the "Large", or if they still have any an "Extra Large". I think that Paranaday says that he uses the large, but that one is mostly intended for the "Big Blue" which is smaller than the 4205. It should fill it out, the latex will be a little on the thin side when fully inflated.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jul 2019

Thanks Dutchman for the information. I am really looking forward to hitting this beast.

Comment

• glus
                  • Apr 2020

Finally found a 4205. I love it. But if I keep going on a 24" board, it's not going to stay so pretty. Always something to do.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by glus; 09-05-2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Dutchman
                    Speed Bag Historian
                    • Jun 2006

Paranday and I have said several times, someone needs to start making this bag again. It's hard to describe what it's about, unless you have had the opportunity to hit one.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...