• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Kendall Arcade Unit

Someone is letting this go here in town. I wonder if I could mount an #arcswilvel on there somehow?
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

What's the connection to Kendall Motor Oil ?

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      What's the connection to Kendall Motor Oil ?
      I have no idea? I noticed it while doing my morning sweep for bags on the classified apps, thought it was interesting.

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

That would be handy to have for when guests come over and think a speed bag should be hit like a heavy bag!

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

that would be fun at a party. plenty of youtube vids. I tried one at an amusement park when I was a kid.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

It was probably at a venue with an automotive theme. These machines have been coming out of a couple of amusement machine companies with main offices in Italy, with dealers in the East Coast. The Urban Cowboy craze back in the late 70's early 80's were a boon to Zamperla, an Italian amusement ride manufacturer who also had a line of these machines. They sold carloads of these things for quite a few years. Then the cowboy club craze fizzled out, and a whole lot of these things would up on the market. Most were really beat to crap. Knuckle busters, ask any liability underwriter.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...