This is a video of my friends gym. WATCH
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by rainbowsixveg View Post
    This is a video of my friends gym. WATCH
    http://current.com/items/88302671_quest_for_the_gloves
    That was a great video, Rainbowsix...

I really like the coach Mike Murphy and some his insights. You gotta respect a guy doing what he's doing, and believing it really makes a difference for the kids he trains. Leon is also an inspiration, trying to make it with only his heart, his hands and a coach like Murphy. My favorite line is at end, when murphy says: "...I'm in it for the long haul with him anyway".

That's a great line. At least the kid can count on someone besides himself. Good luck, Rainbowsix, and pass on my regards to the guys in the gym.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rainbowsixveg
      • Jun 2007

Thank You

Thanks Alan, I knew you would respect that video and understand it. O by the way we got your picture and your autograph right on the mini bilboard of fame. (Not as big as glesons lol).

Comment

• rainbowsixveg
        • Jun 2007

Leon Green

Leon is a pro now and he friends with sugar shane mosley. I was lucky enough to meet and talk to both of them. The thing that my coaches and I realize is that the majority of gyms dont give a hoot about your life. They just care about money in there pockets you know. NY needs more guys like us

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...