X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Very nice flow and pace, it's hard to layoff the forcing of combos and nothing looks forced! Very smooth and controlled. I need to write out routines my self, it has really helped with learning the phantom combo, along with miming myself into a knot!
    Thanks Caz, I was having a great time with that. I'm not exactly sure if I notated the correct DES? Is what I'm doing there considered a O-DES? The more I read and look at it I'm thinking that may be an I-DES?
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 08-24-2019, 02:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Very nice flow and pace, it's hard to layoff the forcing of combos and nothing looks forced! Very smooth and controlled. I need to write out routines my self, it has really helped with learning the phantom combo, along with miming myself into a knot!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I tried to write out what I'm doing there. Sometimes I do four or five SDP's instead of three.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Attempting to link together a few new things I've learned over the past few weeks in this evening's exercise. Having so much fun!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I must say these elbows are a blast! I can feel the universe expanding.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Ahh crap I thought that was a Cleto in the first Elbow video!
    Yeah, the first one was a Cleto S. The second is a 4213, which I really love hitting. I briefly posted a clip practicing with a 4210, and took it down by request

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    The 4210 looks kinda like the very first bag I had when I bought the dual heavy/ speedbag combo platform back in 2005ish. Back when I thought matching Rocky was as great as it could be! Had that for long time, was split at seams and turning white due to wear. Then I got a large elite as there was no selection at sporting goods store. Back then I had no idea that I had yet to scratch the surface of this great passion that is Bagging!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Ahh crap I thought that was a Cleto in the first Elbow video!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by A.Collard View Post
    Mine sharing what platform you're using?
    Hello A. Collard, thanks for stopping by! That is the Xmark XM-2811.

Leave a comment:

• A.Collard
    replied
    Mine sharing what platform you're using?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    the 4213 is a much different bag in a different class of bags
    A better class, I assume? That 4213 is actually one of my favorite bags to hit.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    the 4213 is a much different bag in a different class of bags

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    It really pains me to see your really good bagging skills on that really good platform under that oh-so-awesome swivel going to waste on that really really under your talents bag. OMG! Please get a bag that does not hurt my eyes so much!
    Haha! Ahhh yes, the dreaded 4210. I didn't even realize what bag I grabbed. I'm searching everywhere for a 4200. I'm pretty sure you have them all? Anyway, trying to keep the hands up this evening. This 4213 is a little better, I think?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    It really pains me to see your really good bagging skills on that really good platform under that oh-so-awesome swivel going to waste on that really really under your talents bag. OMG! Please get a bag that does not hurt my eyes so much!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    As always, thanks guys! I noticed the low hands. That always seems to be my problem when learning something new. I focus more on hitting the bag square, than I do on hand position. I'll be working on it!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...