X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

Which orange bladders do you replace them with? I have the S an XS standard red, white and blue and the Heritage 6 in. All three came with orange bladders and are extremely lively. Is there a better orange bladder out there?
    I picked up some oranges from title. The black stock bladders that came in the heritage bags needed air no less than twice a week. Not that that's a big deal, That small ones a fast lil bugger.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

The size difference between the two Heritage bags is insane. They really should have made a middle size. The 6 is a really big 6. I put orange bladders in both of them.
    Which orange bladders do you replace them with? I have the S an XS standard red, white and blue and the Heritage 6 in. All three came with orange bladders and are extremely lively. Is there a better orange bladder out there?

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    I ordered that one fairly recently. It has great bounce. Heavier leather than my Heritage, but they feel similar. I wish my Heritage was this size, the 6 inch is considerably larger.

That swivel makes every bag fun.
    The size difference between the two Heritage bags is insane. They really should have made a middle size. The 6 is a really big 6. I put orange bladders in both of them.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I ordered that one fairly recently. It has great bounce. Heavier leather than my Heritage, but they feel similar. I wish my Heritage was this size, the 6 inch is considerably larger.

That swivel makes every bag fun.
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 07-26-2019, 08:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I had a bag just like that one. I didn't like it so I took it to the X gathering and left it at the gym. Heavy leather and no bounce and imo no fun.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Upgraded to the Arc swivel

Leave a comment:

• JoMan
    replied
    Great work! A few months????? Wow, I've been practicing for years and still can't link very smoothly...

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Oh yeah you fixed 'er. Looking good for a few months, right where you need to be really. Your experimentation will rise with your confidence. At first new techniques feel so unnatural but the more you work at them the more comfortable they get, and then they become instincts.

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    I’ve been bagging for about three months. My only connection to anyone else that doesn’t give me the gas face when I go on and on about the subject is here.

I have a couple short practice clips. Do you notice anything I could be working on? I’m just starting to work on my side combinations and am hoping to work them in soon.

nice flow .i like it

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Cant see your videos, check your link?
    Thanks Caz, I think I fixed it?

My undertrained eye tells me I’m dropping my hands too much at times.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Cant see your videos, check your link?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    started a topic Practice Clips, Feedback Welcome

Practice Clips, Feedback Welcome

Last edited by Tim; 07-22-2019, 06:18 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...