X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

I’m currently working on this phantom punch variation. This is day five, I’ll update this soon when it looks decent.

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

Wow. You really jumped into the deep end of the pool with that combo. looking great.
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jun 2019

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
        Wow. You really jumped into the deep end of the pool with that combo. looking great.
        My practice time on this combo is limited by how long my deltoids last. Some combos I can practice continuously all day, no sweat. Not this one, it’s a real shoulder burner to keep it going side to side.

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

I was gonna ask what muscles get the burn on that combo. As soon as I get the green light on my shoulder, I'm gonna work on this one. My deltoids are wasting away.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jul 2019

Very well done!!!love the everlast bag also.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
              I was gonna ask what muscles get the burn on that combo. As soon as I get the green light on my shoulder, I'm gonna work on this one. My deltoids are wasting away.
              If you do one side at a time it will be a great, light deltoid workout. Take breaks in between the 6 hits.

When you start linking the other side leading with the phantom hand reapeating side to side it's a different ball game. If you can make it to the fifth or sixth transition without missing your delts will start to fail and in turn so will your accuracy.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
                Very well done!!!love the everlast bag also.
                Thanks Mickey! Hook a big bag on your swivel and give it a try. Let's see what you got!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jul 2019

Click image for larger version  Name:	9A920DD6-F698-47D1-BD7A-86479DA14185.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.62 MB ID:	117122 I would love to be baggin but I took a fall last week. I fell last week landscaping and hurt my leg. I went to doctor yesterday and he took X-ray’s of my knees. Luckily nothing is broken. Now I have to go for MRI on Friday to see if there is any damage to my quadricep.ugh can’t really stand for to long with out pain. Being careful not to damage it any further. Will know more next week when doctor checks out MRI.Then I can go from there. I have been reading my speedbagbible and reading every post of this great forum while sitting in recliner.I am pretty active so this sitting around really sucks.I just sit here going through speedbag bible techniques punching in air. Wife thinks I’m crazy.hope to be under the board soon.
                  Last edited by Mickey Dix; 11-20-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jun 2019

Click image for larger version Name:	9A920DD6-F698-47D1-BD7A-86479DA14185.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.62 MB ID:	117122 I would love to be baggin but I took a fall last week. I fell last week landscaping and hurt my leg. I went to doctor yesterday and he took X-ray’s of my knees. Luckily nothing is broken. Now I have to go for MRI on Friday to see if there is any damage to my quadricep.ugh can’t really stand for to long with out pain. Being careful not to damage it any further. Will know more next week when doctor checks out MRI.Then I can go from there. I have been reading my speedbagbible and reading every post of this great forum while sitting in recliner.I am pretty active so this sitting around really sucks.I just sit here going through speedbag bible techniques punching in air. Wife thinks I’m crazy.hope to be under the board soon.
                    So sorry to hear that! I’m certain I’ve seen Mr. Kahn hitting in a wheel chair or maybe a stationary bike?. I say lower that platform and keep on punching!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jul 2019

I like your enthusiasm!!! I am gonna try to figure something out.My setup is out in garage but I am thinking of a temporary platform in the middle of my living room.That should go over well with wifey Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

• Cazbag
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
                        I’m currently working on this phantom punch variation. This is day five, I’ll update this soon when it looks decent.

Gaining some ground and momentum there, I imagine you will have some of Ralph's kungfu flare in due time!
                        Hope you find your way back under the board soon Mickey!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jul 2019

Thanks Caz , I will be under board soon.

Comment

• BagBoy
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jan 2018

Click image for larger version Name:	9A920DD6-F698-47D1-BD7A-86479DA14185.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.62 MB ID:	117122 I would love to be baggin but I took a fall last week. I fell last week landscaping and hurt my leg. I went to doctor yesterday and he took X-ray’s of my knees. Luckily nothing is broken. Now I have to go for MRI on Friday to see if there is any damage to my quadricep.ugh can’t really stand for to long with out pain. Being careful not to damage it any further. Will know more next week when doctor checks out MRI.Then I can go from there. I have been reading my speedbagbible and reading every post of this great forum while sitting in recliner.I am pretty active so this sitting around really sucks.I just sit here going through speedbag bible techniques punching in air. Wife thinks I’m crazy.hope to be under the board soon.
                            Wow Mickey. Not glad that happened to you but at least I'm not the only Fall-guy here. Like bunch o' Kramer's lol Heal up!
                            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jul 2019

Thanks Bagboy,Since I have been digging into the deep belly of this forum I see there have been a lot of Fall guys in the past. We are all nicked up here and there ,us baggers always make it back stronger than before

Comment

• rdshackleford
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                                ... bunch o' Kramer's lol
                                lol and lmao
                                @ArcSwivel
                                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...