Friday punch drumming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday punch drumming

My sister asked if I could act like a boxer punch drumming in front of a green screen to this song for a project she's working on. It took quite a few takes to finally get one I could be happy with but here it is

Last edited by Jollygood49; 03-10-2017, 02:39 PM.

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post
    My sister asked if I could act like a boxer punch drumming in front of a green screen to this song for a project she's working on. It took quite a few takes to finally get one I could be happy with but here it is

Smooooooth
    If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
    So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

I can't get it to work. It says private.

Comment

It was working early, it's possible that the Youtube security setting changed or it was manually changed

Comment

Sorry guys I had to make the video private until I received permission to use the music in it and also find out who to credit. It's back up now, hope you enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post

Very nice presentation. Good beat and maintaining bag beat accents to the song. You certainly be jammin'!
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

LOVE it! Great job, good tune!

If I may (being a video guy), please tell your sister she will have much better luck keying the green screen if she lights the screen better. For a good key, the light has to be even across the entire green screen, those shadows might make it a bit difficult. Cheers!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks much Zaza! The lighting situation was due to my lack of lighting. She offered to come over and film and light it but in a rush i decided I'd do it myself. Unfortunately I didn't have much for lighting to help out. I'm hoping it'll be workable because I'm not sure I'll be a capable of another take this good with this few mistakes.

Comment

Nice bible bagging as always, jolly good

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...
                  X