X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rehamco1
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Hope everyone enjoys this, sorry I'm a little sloppy haven't been under the board in a while and a few Heineken's didn't help, But i missed the forum and had to make a post

Thank you for posting PunchDrunk I like to watch different combinations and I liked the cadence of your punching.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    PD...dude... great to see you back! Always an inspiration to watch...it is time to shoot some more videos, I've been a slacker!

Cheers,
    -Za

Leave a comment:

• JoMan
    replied
    This guy's a few Heineken's deep & still making it look good!!!

Great work bud, your video is inspiring!

Leave a comment:

• StevieMac
    replied
    Looked good to me! Very fluid.

Leave a comment:

• G-Town
    replied
    Mean Greens!

PD - Its always a good time under the board smackin the leather around with the 'Mean Greens' by your side.
    Puttin in that controlled work. See you at SBVIII

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Hope everyone enjoys this, sorry I'm a little sloppy haven't been under the board in a while and a few Heineken's didn't help, But i missed the forum and had to make a post

Letting it rip, my man. All those sneaky elbow combo's look great and dead on, Heinekens be damned. Truth is, we've all done a little beer baggin' in our day!

rock on, PD. Good to see ya back.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    started a topic Been a while since my last post

Been a while since my last post

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...