• New baby in the family

Im so happy :d finaly got one
    Attached Files

Beautiful bag!

Comment

Nice!
      sigpic

Comment

I like that size, glad you got it. You've been waiting a long time!

Comment

that is a nice bag

Comment

Great bag florian, I love the two I have, these bags have the best shape IMO have you hit on it yet, and was the original bladder still good, mine were but if anyone knows me I had to change it for the orange one, gave the bag more speed and I really enjoy hitting on mine although not the fastest bag, it is fun to hit on and the size and shape are great...ralph

Comment

yes the og bladder was still in ,a black one with made in usa on it . bladder felt good but only held air for 5 minutes so i put a title in . spend not much time on it yet but i noticed that the loop is kinda crooked its hard to hit straight maybe it just needs a lil bit time of hitting to get back in the proper place . i wanna try it on the deville today IMO some of the lighter bags work better on the deville the heavyer bags work better on the evil . but its only my feeling ..... gonna build me second platform so i dont have to swap swivels all the time

Comment

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
                yes the og bladder was still in ,a black one with made in usa on it . bladder felt good but only held air for 5 minutes so i put a title in . spend not much time on it yet but i noticed that the loop is kinda crooked its hard to hit straight maybe it just needs a lil bit time of hitting to get back in the proper place . i wanna try it on the deville today IMO some of the lighter bags work better on the deville the heavyer bags work better on the evil . but its only my feeling ..... gonna build me second platform so i dont have to swap swivels all the time
                ...Yah Florian, you probably have to spend time on the bag, I know when I first got my vintage kangaroo, I hand a little trouble in the first time of hitting it and controlling it. It wanted to go all over the place, but I just knew I had to adjust myself to the characteristics of the bag. I think that's where some people don't like certain bags, because they don't have the patience to let their skillset adjust to the bag, some people take longer to adjust to the feel of a new bag. I usually adjust to a new bag within the first day of hitting it. It's all about being patient and not getting frustrated with a new bag you hit on for the first time. Happy baggin buddy.

Comment

yeah i know it was the same with the 4204 you sent me . at the first time he was hard to control now its one of my favorire bags . will spend more time under the board in the winter !! thanks ralph

Comment

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
                    yeah i know it was the same with the 4204 you sent me . at the first time he was hard to control now its one of my favorire bags . will spend more time under the board in the winter !! thanks ralph
                    ...You know, I forgot I sent you that bag. I only had that bag for a very short time before you got it. I found it and an everlast swivel on craigslist, picked it up in san francisco. I still have the swivel it came with, the all metal one in one of my pics on here, never hit on it though, just trying to sell it with the other bags and swivels.

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
                      ...Yah Florian, you probably have to spend time on the bag, I know when I first got my vintage kangaroo, I hand a little trouble in the first time of hitting it and controlling it. It wanted to go all over the place, but I just knew I had to adjust myself to the characteristics of the bag. I think that's where some people don't like certain bags, because they don't have the patience to let their skillset adjust to the bag, some people take longer to adjust to the feel of a new bag. I usually adjust to a new bag within the first day of hitting it. It's all about being patient and not getting frustrated with a new bag you hit on for the first time. Happy baggin buddy.
                      They fact that they tend to jump all over the place is probably due to their upbringing.

Attached Files
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
                        Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                        They fact that they tend to jump all over the place is probably due to their upbringing.

This bags probably hit back. help I just want one video to show
                        Last edited by drag-on389; 11-08-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

LOL, Good one guys.

Comment

A bot indistinguishable from a poorly programmed bot.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...
                            X