• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PunchDrunk
    • Oct 2014

Solid Custom Platform

Hello everyone

here are the pictures of my custom plat form, for my first attempt I think I have built a very solid unit, it is 30"x 28" 2" thick (28" Drum space). any Questions, thoughts and comment's are welcome, I will post a video of it in action soon but keep in mind I am new to Speed Bagging only 9 weeks. It's not going to look or hear anything like some of the Video's I've seen here, time and practice I guess

PunchDrunk
    OIIIIIIIO
    Attached Files
  • PunchDrunk
    • Oct 2014

Mounting Phase
    Attached Files

Comment

• PunchDrunk
      • Oct 2014

Final set up
      Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Well done. A nice solid manly man speed bag setup for sure. Hope your workouts underneath are fun and fruitful.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Del-Striking
          • Aug 2014

Nice Rig, you don't by chance install garage doors for a living? Looks nice and tight. I can't wait to upgrade my drum to a nice solid 2# piece like yours. Hey Alan did you notice what's on top of his 3rd picture of the mounted unit.

Comment

• Del-Striking
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Well done. A nice solid manly man speed bag setup for sure. Hope your workouts underneath are fun and fruitful.

Hey Alan, he put a little where's Waldo in one of his pictures, can you spot it?

Comment

• PunchDrunk
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Del-Striking View Post
              Hey Alan, he put a little where's Waldo in one of his pictures, can you spot it?
              LOL, Good eye Del-Stricking, I actually stack Towers, Monopoles for various Cell phone carriers and install MW Dishes for different Gov agencies. been reading Alan's Book for a month now its the most helpful piece of equipment in my Garage. I just got the 4 disk DVD set yesterday ordered it from ebay 1 week ago fast delivery punchfast.

Comment

• Del-Striking
                • Aug 2014

Interesting, I used to arrange the transportation of telecom equip directly to site. RF racks, base radios, power supplies, you name it. I appreciate what you do. Check you later.

Comment

• Zaza
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2011

That book adds at least 40lbs. of top weight in 'cool factor' alone!
                  Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                  http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Yes, I'm honored to see it on top of the board. Better than next to the commode, disappearing a page at a time.

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                    That book adds at least 40lbs. of top weight in 'cool factor' alone!
                    HA! That cover pic was taken in November 1994, fully 20 years AND 20 pounds ago. My top weight value is certainly going up.
                    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...