X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bbally
    • Jan 2013

Art of the Bag to screen in Grand Junction Colorado

Finished a meeting with the manager of Gold's Gym.

We have an agreement to use the gyms cardio multimedia room to show the film.

I will bring the party rig and do barbecued salmon. Plus speak on the sustained heart rate workout I do using the bible method speed bagging as a workout.

I am hoping to track down a portable unit to use for the screening so I can demonstrate the use of the heart monitor with iPod nano and the nike plus monitor to show the sustained heart rate method.

I have 9 people I have taught the method to in the gym. (I am not very good but they all learned to hit decently) So I know we will have 10 people. The gym is going to promote it to the members but will not sponsor beyond that. So I plan on getting marketing going to show them what can happen.

If anyone has the Balaz Boxing contact I would love to speak with them since I am funding this on my own.
    sgt
    USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

• Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Great! I look forward to hearing the details...
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by bbally View Post
      Finished a meeting with the manager of Gold's Gym.

We have an agreement to use the gyms cardio multimedia room to show the film.

I will bring the party rig and do barbecued salmon. Plus speak on the sustained heart rate workout I do using the bible method speed bagging as a workout.

I am hoping to track down a portable unit to use for the screening so I can demonstrate the use of the heart monitor with iPod nano and the nike plus monitor to show the sustained heart rate method.

I have 9 people I have taught the method to in the gym. (I am not very good but they all learned to hit decently) So I know we will have 10 people. The gym is going to promote it to the members but will not sponsor beyond that. So I plan on getting marketing going to show them what can happen.

If anyone has the Balaz Boxing contact I would love to speak with them since I am funding this on my own.
      GREAT! It would be awesome to have the new speed demon available to hit show the sustained punch per minute output.

Need to get some "ART of the BAG" posters in that club also is you can.

Check your PM box;
      Last edited by Speedbag; 02-12-2014, 09:20 PM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• G-Town
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Promote On!

BB - All you! I hope everything goes well! Hey 10 bagger's together with food!!! "My Goodness" with special ops icing down... Party! Have fun and enjoy.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...