• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Bag Launch

This has been happening a few times lately.... This one crashed into my CD player.

oops.

(just so you know, this is NOT the swivels fault. My hand hit too low under the belly, sending bag upward. Most times you just jam the ball into the board, but sometimes the "S" opening is in alignment, and .... off it goes!)
    Attached Files
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    The bag was thinking. man does this guy ever stop, I'm getting hit from all angles, thats it, I need a break, I,M outta here
    Yep. This one bounced off the wall and took out the CD player, knocking it off the stand. I've had lots of bags fly off in various directions, but this is only the 2nd time in almost 20 years of bagging in this spot that I caught it on camera wiping out the music player. The other was years ago when I had the upright stationary cycle under the other board.
    Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Alan, that kind of thing happens with me. My clumsy punching..... I use a piece of rubber that slips over the S hook. Nothing worse than a nice leather bag flying off, hitting a brick wall, then the pavement.

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

This has been happening a few times lately.... This one crashed into my CD player.

oops.

(just so you know, this is NOT the swivels fault. My hand hit too low under the belly, sending bag upward. Most times you just jam the ball into the board, but sometimes the "S" opening is in alignment, and .... off it goes!)

I'll bet the video of your bag flying the coop is pretty funny AK.
        perhaps a few choice words to bleep out. hehe

It sucks when stuff gets broken from a bag on the loose... However... (and i'm sure this is why posted these pics) ...There is something very funny about speed bag videos, where the bag goes flying off the S-hook. I believe part of it is the look on the person's face as the bag is escaping from the swivel.

Here is one of my favorites... Note the priceless expression on his face, as he turns to see the bag is half the way to the exit... around 2:52

"Bag, why are you leaving so soon? We were just getting to know eachother."

This guy was awesome to leave the "bag blooper" in this video. It makes the video stand out. And his baggin' is pretty good to boot.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
          I'll bet the video of your bag flying the coop is pretty funny AK.
          perhaps a few choice words to bleep out. hehe

It sucks when stuff gets broken from a bag on the loose... However... (and i'm sure this is why posted these pics) ...There is something very funny about speed bag videos, where the bag goes flying off the S-hook. I believe part of it is the look on the person's face as the bag is escaping from the swivel.

Here is one of my favorites... Note the priceless expression on his face, as he turns to see the bag is half the way to the exit... around 2:52

"Bag, why are you leaving so soon? We were just getting to know eachother."

This guy was awesome to leave the "bag blooper" in this video. It makes the video stand out. And his baggin' is pretty good to boot.
          Yes, his baggin' and slaggin'. Nice double bumping downward elbows. Holds his elbows a bit low on Side Double Punching (like Skunk) but it doesn't seem to hinder him much. He has great control for sure. I also have a few video's of bags flying off, in various directions.
          Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...