• Jan 2013

snowed in

(YouTube)j4652sITOim(/YouTube)
  • cmedinas88
    • Jan 2013

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Hey, Chris. If you're having trouble embedding the video in this forum thread, you can always copy the whole url in YouTube and paste it here. We can click on it and view it on YouTube. (I think the problem was that you used paranthesis instead of those bracket symbols. And your code was off a bit. It must be "case sensitive."

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G52sITOiM

Last edited by MsDeville; 02-18-2013, 01:53 PM. Reason: added video link
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• cmedinas88
        • Jan 2013

Ya I'm not very smart when it comes to computers/smart phones devices.lol

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by cmedinas88 View Post
          Ya I'm not very smart when it comes to computers/smart phones devices.lol
          No problem. A lot of people can relate. lol. I like your determination.
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• cmedinas88
            • Jan 2013

Thanks Dee maybe one day I will be able to post my own video!

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Nice video, but just like Ralph said, let's see another from the side of the bag and we can get a better look at your mechanics on the bag.
              sigpic

Comment

• cmedinas88
                • Jan 2013

Ya I'm move this shelf.into. the room to do it from my phone. I have a normal camera but need a tri pod.Next video will be at eye level.

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                  Hey, Chris. If you're having trouble embedding the video in this forum thread, you can always copy the whole url in YouTube and paste it here. We can click on it and view it on YouTube. (I think the problem was that you used paranthesis instead of those bracket symbols. And your code was off a bit. It must be "case sensitive."

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G52sITOiM

Pretty nice control. Your movements look pretty crisp and small, a few bag miss hits but not bad. Nice elbow positions, I see your turning your torso to align the outward elbow, which is great. I notice on your side-to-side (side double punching) your were swinging a bit from your shoulders, kind of waving your arms through the bag. I would suggest you try to move your hands from the elbows as much as possible. You CAN move from the shoulders like a pair of car window wipers, but most people eventually find it is a much easier, and faster movement, from just the elbows.

Here is a video clip that may help. the Side Double Punch explanation starts at about 4:38.

Demonstrating some Double Punch combinations from the Front, Back and Sides for a member of speedbagforum.com

Hope it helps.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• cmedinas88
                    • Jan 2013

Thanks once again Alan! Watched the video next time I get working on my bag gonna take them tips with me. Tried gettin a video together yesterday but was unsuccessful. My phone fits on one of my cd racks almost perfectly so I can get a side shot. I also received my bible.today thanks.for signing it up. Looking forward to being able to check that out. Thanks once again ill probably watch this video million times more!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...