• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Pics of my homemade camera holder

Hey Ralph here ya go. Pics of the tripod. Very easy to make. Got the actual stand at the local dollar store, made the holder out of a cassette holder and used good old Mighty Putty tm to hold it all together (thank you Mr. Billy Mays! RIP). Nice, cheap & easy! Kinda reminds me of a couple of dates I had back in the day....:rolleyes Here's the link where I got the idea: http://eltomasin.blogspot.com/?m=1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by metaldad; 09-30-2012, 10:33 AM.
    sigpic
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Cool idea using that cassette case MD.I been thinking of ways to support a camera phone' the cassette case is perfect. I see you just cut a little hole for the lens.

And most all 80s metal fans have tons of old slayer and megadeth cassettte cases laying around the house. Hehe

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Hey Ralph here ya go. Pics of the tripod. Very easy to make. Got the actual stand at the local dollar store, made the holder out of a cassette holder and used good old Mighty Putty tm to hold it all together (thank you Mr. Billy Mays! RIP). Nice, cheap & easy! Kinda reminds me of a couple of dates I had back in the day....:rolleyes Here's the link where I got the idea: http://eltomasin.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      thanks for the pics patrick, i was thinking of making a tripod out of pvc pipe but now that i know the dollor store will have one, then i won't have to. thanks, i'll look into it when ever i get a smartphone which looks like when hell freezes over. i was thinking of going with boost mobile they have a samsung galaxy S II phone for $379 i think that might be the best deal for me with the monthly billing shrinking as you stay on with them. thanks again...ralph
      Hope it works out for you Ralph! Sounds like it might.

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
      Cool idea using that cassette case MD.I been thinking of ways to support a camera phone' the cassette case is perfect. I see you just cut a little hole for the lens.

And most all 80s metal fans have tons of old slayer and megadeth cassettte cases laying around the house. Hehe
      Haha! The only thing ? Once CDs hit the scene, my cassettes began disappearing. Thank God for garage sales! $.50 for a cassette. Only cost $1.50 to make. Cutting was
      a pain! Used a utility & exacto knife. My cuts weren't
      accurate but the end result
      works fine!
      sigpic

Comment

• Bronxheart
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jan 2012

What dollar store sells tripods? Nice setup, I'm trying to make 1 now..

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Camera Holder

I kind of like my camera holder better....

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...