• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

metaldad messin around

A little afternoon messin around. Made a tripod & holder for the phone & was experimenting with different camera angles

In this second vid, I changed the camera angle & raised the platform , I've lowered it back since. I'm always going back and forth with my platform height. Getting used to the modified chainlink. I removed the middle link. Definitely MUCH faster!

Last edited by metaldad; 09-28-2012, 09:59 PM. Reason: fix attachment & add second video
    sigpic
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

nice hittin, MD . Looks like you have a lot more space to work with there. You can put tons of gear in that room. weights , more bags. ect. Cool vid.

Comment

• PunchDrummer
      • Jan 2012

I say "nice" too MD! I like that one-link swivel - it does appear faster.
      I found that the standard EverLast master link is a #60, and I'm using that in my U-bolt base instead of the "U"-bolt. Fits perfectly and is quiet.
      Anyway - good hitting and thanks for posting.

Comment

• pip
        • Apr 2010

great stuff as usual md

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

MD Rocks the bag!

Looking good...moving good...glad to see the back is getting better!

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
            nice hittin, MD . Looks like you have a lot more space to work with there. You can put tons of gear in that room. weights , more bags. ect. Cool vid.
            Thanks man and you're right, it's a two car garage and I practically have it filled! I just picked up springs from Lowe's so I can hang my heavy bag in the corner from the rafters and i put a pullup bar across the rafters. Yeah, space is good!

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
            I say "nice" too MD! I like that one-link swivel - it does appear faster.
            I found that the standard EverLast master link is a #60, and I'm using that in my U-bolt base instead of the "U"-bolt. Fits perfectly and is quiet.
            Anyway - good hitting and thanks for posting.
            Thanks Punchdrummer. The chainlink is so much faster now that I removed the middle link. Got the idea from this guy, Steve Ciaramello on YouTube . I have an Everlast Ubolt and may have to try that with the master link.. Thanks again

Originally posted by pip View Post
            great stuff as usual md
            Thanks pip. Wish I had your skills in building! Would love to make a setup like yours!

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
            Looking good...moving good...glad to see the back is getting better!

Thanks Zaza. The irony is my sciatica hit me again this week, REAL bad. Couldn't walk for two days and I just started boxing lessons!!! I was pissed! But good old Aleve to the rescue! Naproxen & NSAID, oh yeah, &Vicoden & Valium lol!
            Last edited by metaldad; 10-06-2012, 07:17 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

Yeah... it sucks getting old. I've been noticing an unusual pain in the left knee...had a run yesterday and can barely walk on it today. Aleve is usually the answer, I'm just hoping it a muscle thing and NOT a joint thing!
              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...