Speedbagskunk and Miss skunk on 1 bag!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Speedbagskunk and Miss skunk on 1 bag!!!!

Me and erin wanted to see if we could hit one bag at the same time and found one way that it would work. And here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSjG8lJritM
    Last edited by SpeedBagSkunk; 05-11-2007, 09:25 AM.
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

Nice!

My girl and I do the same thing, except she hits it after 2 rebounds, I noticed your girl is making your reverse punch into a double: that takes more skill I think. I'll have to try it with my ol' lady...

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
      • May 2007

speedbag for 2

Great vid skunk! You're a pioneer and you found a way to involve the whole family. I think I've even seen your dogs get in on the fun lol! I've done a similar routine on the double end bag back in the amateur days, but I must give props that looks harder. I envy you and Billymack for involving your better halves. I'm currently building a platform for my 3 year old son. As soon as he does something worth viewing I will post it up.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...