• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Royale Flush Mount, With Cheese

Here's a TINY TASTE of the Deville D-21 Custom Flush Mount Swivel & Drum.

A couple things in this Video that i sort of "came up with". (As far i know).

0:20 - Phantom under the Elbow Trap. Dee Pooler may have done this one, i just don't remember seeing it. but it does seem like something he would do. That guy is the greatest.

0:30 - This one i'm kinda proud of. I haven't ever seen anyone do this move. So i believe i'm the first to do it, on purpose and in a video. hehe The EBO Touch spin around the Elbow. or the touch spin around the EBO. HaHa I do a lot of variations of this move. There's a touch spin roll around the elbow with a fist roll + rewind roll, there's a spin roll with a double bump. there's even a triple spin roll ect.

I'm going to try to make a few videos showing these moves and combos in more detail in the future.

Thank You For Watching.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ebozyn; 05-29-2012, 11:56 AM.
  • Johnny O
    • Apr 2011

Like always, very smooth and a great platform!

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Thanks Johnny.

Originally posted by Johnny O View Post
      Like always, very smooth and a great platform!

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post

0:20 - Phantom under the Elbow Trap. Dee Pooler may have done this one, i just don't remember seeing it. but it does seem like something he would do. That guy is the greatest.

0:30 - This one i'm kinda proud of. I haven't ever seen anyone do this move. So i believe i'm the first to do it, on purpose and in a video. hehe The EBO Touch spin around the Elbow. or the touch spin around the EBO. HaHa I do a lot of variations of this move. There's a touch spin roll around the elbow with a fist roll + rewind roll, there's a spin roll across both forearms with a double bump. there's even a triple forearm spin roll ect.

I'm going to try to make a few videos showing these moves and combos in more detail in the future.

Thank You For Watching.
        Keep on Baggin
        Last edited by ebozyn; 05-27-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post

0:30 - This one i'm kinda proud of. I haven't ever seen anyone do this move. So i believe i'm the first to do it, on purpose and in a video. hehe The EBO Touch spin around the Elbow. or the touch spin around the EBO. HaHa I do a lot of variations of this move. There's a touch spin roll around the elbow with a fist roll + rewind roll, there's a spin roll across both forearms with a double bump. there's even a triple forearm spin roll ect.

Thank You For Watching.
          Aha..., I see your trick.

You can bag, but you can't hide.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

My lucky rabbit's foot key chain.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Aha..., I see your trick.

You can bag, but you can't hide.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...