X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luke
    • Aug 2011

Speedbagging in commercial for Leading MMA company KimuraWear

Hey guys, I own a speedbagging academy in Kitchener, ON (Canada). We have a ton of members, and would love to have you guys down if you're ever in the area!

On a side note, MMA company KimuraWear has speedbagging in their "hand wrap tutorial video" that's going on their website.. Hopefully it inspires people to get into this great sport!

Have a great day guys!
    Link is below
    Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

A speed bagging academy. That's a cool thing.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Very Cool! A speed bagging academy. Can you share some pictures and/or more details about it?

That was a nice speed bag clip. Thanks for posting it.
      Last edited by MsDeville; 03-19-2012, 08:33 PM.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• luke
        • Aug 2011

If you go to Facebook.com/FistWork there are some pics!! It would be awesome if you "liked" the page!

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Awesome indeed. I liked.

Comment

• luke
            • Aug 2011

Thanks so much for the kind words. The reason I started the gym was because I wanted to share the passion in person that this all of you on this very site have given me on here since I started baggin'! Like I said, if you're ever in the area- head on down!

Comment

• G-Town
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Awesome!

Bags up everywhere... Nice! Speeders' has gone to new levels, great stuff and nice bagging Luke.

Comment

• Boltbaby
                • Apr 2011

Nice video! Thanks for sharing that. I'm not patient enough for wraps, though.
                The rhythm is gonna get you, too!

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by luke View Post
                  Hey guys, I own a speedbagging academy in Kitchener, ON (Canada). We have a ton of members, and would love to have you guys down if you're ever in the area!

On a side note, MMA company KimuraWear has speedbagging in their "hand wrap tutorial video" that's going on their website.. Hopefully it inspires people to get into this great sport!

Have a great day guys!
                  Link is below
                  Https://Vimeo.com/38793769
                  Now That is an Original Idea. Great Name, FistWork Speed Bag Academy

You don't see that every day! Awesome.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
                    • Apr 2012

I own that bag...

I have that same bag!

It's 12 inches long!

It feels like I'm bagging with a basketball!

$39.99. + 13% Tax.

Very attractive.

Decent build quality.

In the video, dude is pounding on a Everlast bag. 40 bucks @ Walmart. If you pay attention, that KimuraWear bag doesn't fill that platform either.

The only other bag they make is branded Fight Monkey and it's made of PVC. 10 bucks.

But for real, it's good for nothing. Doesn't fit my platform.

Going back to the store because there is no value in keeping it.
                    Last edited by Niki Knuckles; 05-05-2012, 01:15 AM. Reason: Spelt Kimura Kimora. Whoops...
                    Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...