• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Speed Baggin Dirty Harry Style

Clint Has Style, Even When He Bags.

If you haven't seen this movie (The Dead Pool) the guy on the heavy bag didn't do anything, or say anything to Harry. He's Harry's partner.

Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
    Clint Has Style, Even When He Bags.

If you haven't seen this movie (The Dead Pool) the guy on the heavy bag didn't do anything, or say anything to Harry. He's Harry's partner.

And that was the best thing a partner for Dirty Harry could ever do - ....Don't do or Say Anything.

thanks for reminding us about a Dirty Harry speed bag clip. I had forgotten what movie that was in.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      And that was the best thing a partner for Dirty Harry could ever do - ....Don't do or Say Anything.

thanks for reminding us about a Dirty Harry speed bag clip. I had forgotten what movie that was in.
      No Problem AK. I was watching this movie tonight, and this part of the movie came up, and i just had to cut this section out, and put it UP.

So far i have Gene Wilder, and Clint Eastwood Baggin' it up on my YT Channel.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
        No Problem AK. I was watching this movie tonight, and this part of the movie came up, and i just had to cut this section out, and put it UP.

So far i have Gene Wilder, and Clint Eastwood Baggin' it up on my YT Channel.
        Gene wilder wins. His speed baggin' was beter than Eastwood, sad to say.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...