• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Swivel Hijinks & The Sugar Bag

This is the second version i have made with this video footage. This one is cut in a way that makes it a little more entertaining.

I made this Video just because i don't have many Vids of me hitting a 5x8 bag. And i love this 5x8. I call her Sugar. This bag was being kind to me the day i shot this footage, and making me look a little better than i am.

Thank You For Watching.
    Attached Files
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

I found drilling holes all the way through the drum and using long bolts with wing nuts makes for a quick swap-out when I want to play with a different swivel. What, no Powermill Evil Swivel for you?
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      I found drilling holes all the way through the drum and using long bolts with wing nuts makes for a quick swap-out when I want to play with a different swivel. What, no Powermill Evil Swivel for you?
      I would have the bolt thing going on with my board too. but mine is in the basement and there isn't much room to move above the board. I guess i could drill through the floor, and put the wing nuts upstairs in my bedroom. hehe

As for the Powermill, i missed out on that one. But if JC makes more i'll try to get one, or two of them. You can never have too many good S-Hook Swivels. (or can you?) But yeah, i would love to own a powermill. And besides, Powermills sound awesome, and look like they would last FOREVER.

Thanks for checking out the video Zaza. I hope you're still baggin like a madman.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Yeah... you're WAY too talented for me. Love watching you hit, keep it up!

I have 2 Powermill Evils...and an extra ball & hook (figured it would be good to have on hand if he stops making them all together). The best swivel IMHO.

Oh... and I'm back in the basement for the winter but my drum is built down from the floor joists so I can get above it easily. I've been working on all that elbow stuff (the 6 hit) you posted awhile back...it's fun.
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...