• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Title Replacement Bladder

This is the first bag i ever owned or hit. I got it for Christmas last year (2010). It has always been one of my favs. The rebound was Okay, but it became one of those bags that you would have to work to keep it moving at the speed you want it to move.

I have been wanting to put one of these Title replacement bladders in this bag for while now. I finally ordered one of these bladders and threw it in the bag today... WOW! it turned a good bag into a great one IMO. It kinda brought this bag to life. These bladders have that nice soft bounce to them, they fly, but not like the dodgeball increasing acceleration feel of a ringside, or Cleto Reyes. It's more of a spongy feel bounce. Very controllable.

In this video i added you can sort of see the bounce this thing has now. I'm bouncing it off my elbow multiple times, with just the slightest bit of elbow movement, but still the bag wants to keep going. The beauty of this is that even though the bag wants to keep bouncing, the bag isn't constantly
    gaining speed as you hit it. It stays at the speed you dictate by the speed of your fists, and elbows.

I'm impressed with this bladder.

Attached Files
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Oh hell yeah vent these bladders are awesome. Like you said they should have these as stock bladders in all their bags. but the good news is that they only cost $3.99, and if you order them on Amazon.com you can get free shipping.

Before i put the new bladder in the red Title 6x9 (that is in the video above), there was no way i could get it to react so well with such delicate combos, and still have such great feel, and control over the bag, without being too fast.

I have went back and forth between the red title 6x9s, the one without the title bladder, and the one with it, and the difference is great. I will be throwing a new Title replacement bladder in my other 6x9, and maybe my 5x8s.

Great find vent. I know you did a review on these bladders a while ago, and it was right on the money.

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    that's the bladders i used in my title bags and fighting sports. title and fighing sports carry the same stock bags in them (bicycle inner tube type) those replacement bladders are great and i wish title and fighting sports would use these as their stock bladders. wait till you change your black and white fighting sports ;-)...ralph

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

I just ordered a few.... all the Ringside bladders I've replaced seem to have faulty valves and leak air slowly. I've changed a 6X9 two times now with the same result. They are the ones in this video:
      Here's how I changed my bladder. I've never done this before, but it didn't seem like rocket surgery....so.....enjoy!Music: My mix of samples from Imogen Heap
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• pip
        • Apr 2010

i have changed all the bladders in fighing sports rivals title 6x4 everlast with the same bladders these bags now are fantastic get rid of those black butyl bladders they are rubbish

Comment

• tjgonz
          • Dec 2011

Wow thats awesome from a beginners standpoint! I have that problem of having to work very hard to keep the bag going on my cagesideMMA bag. By the way love the videos, this has to be my all time favorite because of those effortless looking elbows. Thanks for the inspiration, I'll try one of these bladders for sure!

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by tjgonz View Post
            Wow thats awesome from a beginners standpoint! I have that problem of having to work very hard to keep the bag going on my cagesideMMA bag. By the way love the videos, this has to be my all time favorite because of those effortless looking elbows. Thanks for the inspiration, I'll try one of these bladders for sure!
            Thank You TJ. Yeah, if your bag doesn't have enough bounce, or just doesn't feel responsive enough to you. This is a good way to change that for the better without spending much cash. If you do order one of these title replacement bladders, i would look for them on amazon . com. most of the time you can get free shipping. If you order them from title directly you can pay more for the shipping than the actual bladder.

You're doing great for the short period of time you've been baggin'. You have got some great advice from Alan on you Video, and if you have the Speed Bag Bible, and this site, you can't really go wrong.

Thank you again for checkin out the Video. keep on Baggin'.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...