• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
    I think you'll have a good time Listening to J. Scofield. I think John has about 50 to 60 albums. I would start with the entire "A Go Go" album, and work your way out in both directions from there. haha TONS of good Tracks.
    Spoken like a true guitarist!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
      This is the type of thing where, I just got this new bag today, i shot this video of me baggin' on it for the first time,( I just put air in this Bag for the first time about 2 minutes before i shot this Video) and i wanted to post something on here... It has been a little while.
      Damn dude, that's quite the repertoire of punches in there. Great job.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Killin it!!

Very nice moves bro!! i have some to add to what your doing, which im sure you already do. But i didnt see them and i know from watching ur skills that you are able to do them!! Great video

Comment

• jimmyspeed
          • Apr 2010

Very smooth hitting , awesome....
          What kind of gloves ?
          jimmyspeed

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Damn dude, that's quite the repertoire of punches in there. Great job.
            Thanks Tim. oh yeah, i love trying new speed bag moves that i see you guys do in your videos. It's sort of like i'm collecting SB moves. And, every once in a while i come up with something a little different.

Comment

• ebozyn
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              Very nice moves bro!! i have some to add to what your doing, which im sure you already do. But i didnt see them and i know from watching ur skills that you are able to do them!! Great video
              Thank You Zach!

I'm sure you know tons of speed bag moves, and combos i haven't tried yet.
              But, i'm always lookin' for some different ones to try out. If a few come to mind, that you think would look good mixed in with what i'm doing now, please, drop me a line. I'd love to get a Speed Bag Skunk Lesson.

Comment

• ebozyn
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jimmyspeed View Post
                Very smooth hitting , awesome....
                What kind of gloves ?
                Thanks Jimmy.

The gloves I'm using are just some of my work gloves that were brand new, and i now only use them for baggin'. They are Wells Lamont Leather Work Gloves, with the reinforced leather palm. You can buy them at any good hardware store.
                Attached Files

Comment

• jimmyspeed
                  • Apr 2010

your welcome ebozyn , keep up that great hitting ! thank for posting the gloves... cool
                  jimmyspeed

Comment

• StevieMac
                    • Oct 2010

Excellent video ebozyn, very inspirational. So fluid and effortless. I need to find more time to be under the board...

Comment

• ebozyn
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
                      Excellent video ebozyn, very inspirational. So fluid and effortless. I need to find more time to be under the board...

Thank You, and thank you for watching man.

Just a little QUALITY practice time under the board each day, or even every other day is all i find it takes. Maybe 1 hour per session but keeping it fun. a person doesn't want to turn it into work

(by "quality practice time" i mean... First i'll watch some awesome speed bag vids to get me pumped up and inspired to go make some progress, (Anything from Alan, Skunk, Deano, Dee, Tim, spdyTommyT. ect.) then, after i warm up a little bit, i have to know what i'm going to work on, and spend a little time on each thing, working out the kinks. It keeps a person focused, i think.)

Keep Baggin Bro and thanks again

Comment

• StevieMac
                        • Oct 2010

I hear ya about quality. One hour sessions are tough to come by these days but at least I’m getting under the board regularly again and am feeling mighty inspired!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...