• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Just baggin'

Hey gang, I've been out of commission with the lower back issue once again but I had to post another vid cuz it sucks being away from the bag! I actually filmed, uploaded and posted this from my phone, hope it works

Last edited by metaldad; 08-17-2011, 04:03 PM. Reason: Attachment issue, spelling
    sigpic
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    cuz it sucks being away from the bag!
    May I quote you on this?

...hope it works.
    It did.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Not bad for an older man!

Bag On.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• ExEODCDR
        • Apr 2011

Great to see you hitting again! Nice finish!!!!!! Rock on!
        -
        Owner/Operator
        www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• newbagger
          • May 2010

Very nice, MD. I liked your slower, relaxed speed in this one. It reminds me to slow down and not get carried away with speed. I also liked seeing you go around the board with the RFR. I can't do this yet, so it gives me a good visual on how it's done. And..........great ending!

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            May I quote you on this?
            only if it won't be used against me in a court of law... In which case I shall plead the fifth...Ludwig van's fifth....

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
            Not bad for an older man!

Bag On.
            who you calling old? I'm sitting in the principle's office at this moment

Originally posted by ExEODCDR View Post
            Great to see you hitting again! Nice finish!!!!!! Rock on!
            thanks brother! Hoping to put more videos up soon.

Originally posted by newbagger View Post
            Very nice, MD. I liked your slower, relaxed speed in this one. It reminds me to slow down and not get carried away with speed. I also liked seeing you go around the board with the RFR. I can't do this yet, so it gives me a good visual on how it's done. And..........great ending!
            Thanks. This is the best way to refine those techniques. I still have to work on my patience, especially when I see the more experienced baggers, but speed will come right?
            sigpic

Comment

• ebozyn
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2010

Hey gang, I've been out of commission with the lower back issue once again but I had to post another vid cuz it sucks being away from the bag! I actually filmed, uploaded and posted this from my phone, hope it works
              Cool Video MD!

Nice Baggin'. I like that reverse Fist Roll action. The Elbows are smooth. Your Side hits to front to back hit transitions are always smooth. That video quality is pretty damn good, and it's shot on a phone!

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
                Cool Video MD!

Nice Baggin'. I like that reverse Fist Roll action. The Elbows are smooth. Your Side hits to front to back hit transitions are always smooth. That video quality is pretty damn good, and it's shot on a phone!

Thanks man! Still got alot of improvement to make. But small steps right? I really am digging this phone! It's like a pocketsized laptop. So far is a keeper. A 720p camera, fast downloads, good call quality . The only problem is the battery dies super fast, but I have a backup so that's not a problem anymore. I still have to take it easy with my back issue, but when the bag calls, I must answer...
                Last edited by metaldad; 08-18-2011, 07:18 PM. Reason: added text
                sigpic

Comment

• pip
                  • Apr 2010

md

greaf to see you back md really enjoyed your video its all about control hope you get some improvement in your back bag on Pip

Comment

• hammer6384
                    • Dec 2010

Hey man Great Baggin. I like the 360 under tha Deck while rollin em. Cool Stuff.
                    SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by pip View Post
                      greaf to see you back md really enjoyed your video its all about control hope you get some improvement in your back bag on Pip
                      Thanks pip. You're absolutely right about control. Speed is awesome but speed with control is phenomenal. As far as my back, it's being sneaky. Just when I think I'm good, it comes at me worse. We'll get it right I hope.

Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
                      Hey man Great Baggin. I like the 360 under tha Deck while rollin em. Cool Stuff.
                      Thanks man! Now if I can just learn that phantom punch.........
                      sigpic

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Aug 2010

Wicked back hand at the end

Nice baggin md! 360 was nice and I like the cadence Rhythms! Sorry about the back but I'm glad you can do a little bagging! Thanks for the vid md

I love smashing a racquetball, so I appreciate a mean backhand!!! nice one!
                        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• metaldad
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                          Nice baggin md! 360 was nice and I like the cadence Rhythms! Sorry about the back but I'm glad you can do a little bagging! Thanks for the vid md

Thanks Kerry! Seems like so many of us have our signature techinque; Skunk is faster than speed itself (is that even possible? or legal?) Scissors is the spin master, Deano is the master of the flying elbows, you, Brian,Alan and MsD are the gods and goddess of punchdrumming and Tim is the double bump elbow genius. The 360 is all I got for now lol!. I used to play racquetball back when I was in The Corps and so the backhand is kind of embedded in my psyche! I still have my racquet but it's more of a relic now lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post

Thanks Kerry! Seems like so many of us have our signature techinque; Skunk is faster than speed itself (is that even possible? or legal?) Scissors is the spin master, Deano is the master of the flying elbows, you, Brian,Alan and MsD are the gods and goddess of punchdrumming and Tim is the double bump elbow genius. The 360 is all I got for now lol!. I used to play racquetball back when I was in The Corps and so the backhand is kind of embedded in my psyche! I still have my racquet but it's more of a relic now lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Heppsan
                              • Jan 2011

Nice vid!
                              Sorry to hear about your back, hope it gets better!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...