X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExEODCDR
    • Apr 2011

Speed Bagging on the 4th of July

No fireworks in Florida this year due to wildfires so I thought I'd get in a little late night bagging. Getting faster and working on 3 & 4 hit patterns as well as some elbows. Also trying to stay balanced as far as performing same moves on both left and right sides... I hate having a camera on me. I can't seem to stay focused with it running.... excuse the mis-hits. Cheers!

eX

-
    Owner/Operator
    www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Nice Baggin' it's coming together nicley. ExEODCDR, about the camera making it difficult, that's common i think. If you want to try it, What you may wanna do, what i've done, is to record myself baggin' a few times a week, Not video to post or anything, just having the camera around, and running to get you bored with it. After a while you won't even give a damn. it wont affect your bag performance at all.

keep up the good work
    Bag on!

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Looking GREAT.... really well done! What's it been, like a few months?
      I see you're lovin' that Peanut Ball too.

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Great job! The fist/elbow repeated was very smooth...
        BAG ON!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Feb 2010

Nice video ExEODCDR, all coming along great!

Plenty of techniques in there and you look very comfortable with the reverse fists rolls which are not that easy to do.

So what are you going to work on next?

Comment

• ExEODCDR
            • Apr 2011

Thanks ya'll!
            It's been about 3 months or so since I started bagging. It's a blast! I'm working on 4 hits in a row with one pass Relbow-Rfist-Lfist-Lelbow, single hit and then reversing it... trying to get a quad hit and then go straight into another quad without the single hit in between to set the bag up... coming along slowly... also working on the patented Ebozyn side-to-side style... I'm not sure I've got the rhythm though! Thanks for the advice on the camera, started trying that. Great idea.

eX
            -
            Owner/Operator
            www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...