Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vintage Everlast platform

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new here. I just finished restoring a classic Everlast speedbag platform. The superstructure is cast iron, with a refinished base. Any thoughts about what price I should ask for it and where I should advertise it? it's in great condition.
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Busterboy
    Attached Files

Why don't you keep it?
    sigpic

Comment

shoulder problems...

Comment

"thoughts about what price I should ask for it and where I should advertise it?"

I think $20.00 although I will give you $30.00. That's very sweet, I want it.

Comment

It's made of unobtainium, price it accordingly.

Comment

It would look really nice next to mine...and would get good use. PM me and let me know where your are and what you'd like to get for it.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in Alameda, CA. I thought $475. What do you think?

Comment

Man that thing looks SWEET! I love old vintage stuff!! What year did that platform come out?
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

I believe that it's post WWII. The pre war versions bore a resemblance to the Narrengansett and Spaulding platforms. The crank handle with the universal joint is usually the tipoff. Earlier versions used the crankwheel with beveled gear drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Busterboy View Post
                    Hi Everyone,
                    I'm new here. I just finished restoring a classic Everlast speedbag platform. The superstructure is cast iron, with a refinished base. Any thoughts about what price I should ask for it and where I should advertise it? it's in great condition.
                    Thanks for your thoughts.
                    Busterboy
                    that is the exact platforms I learned on in 1972-75 at Memphis State.
                    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

We've talked about this style swivel here before. They date from the late 1920's-early 1930's.

จีคลับ

Comment

Originally posted by harada57 View Post
                        We've talked about this style swivel here before. They date from the late 1920's-early 1930's.
                        Are there any that survived from that time, Harada? I'd love to see some pics or videos.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...
                        X