Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExEODCDR
    • Apr 2011

Great hitting!! I think I started about a month after you... I'm trying to make my "1 month in" video, but I suck when I try to video and bag at the same time!!!

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    "I'm scared if i hit past 7pm my neighbors are going to write me their 3rd noise complaint, lol"
    I work evening shifts and come home late and work out in the garage and bag til about 0100... usually it's great, lots of alone time, quiet... well the wife came out at 0130 the other night and was not terribly thrilled with the noise (guess I was a little too into it)... I think I woulda just rather had the written complaint... !!!!
    -
    Owner/Operator
    www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ExEODCDR View Post
      ... well the wife came out at 0130 the other night and was not terribly thrilled with the noise (guess I was a little too into it)... I think I woulda just rather had the written complaint... !!!!
      Keep baggin' that late and you will get papers... divorce papers!

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Save the Man Caves

Originally posted by ExEODCDR View Post
        I work evening shifts and come home late and work out in the garage and bag til about 0100... usually it's great, lots of alone time, quiet... well the wife came out at 0130 the other night and was not terribly thrilled with the noise (guess I was a little too into it)... I think I woulda just rather had the written complaint... !!!!
        Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        Keep baggin' that late and you will get papers... divorce papers!

What's up! Even "The Man Cave" is no longer sacred Ground! Not that I would wish Divorce on anyone, "But after I got my papers, I turned my place into a Mega Man Cave!!!

Hey, The Stones gave me my motto....."Ya can't... always get.....what you want to.......but if you try sometime.....ya just might find......ya get what ya need!

That's how I rolled with it! The speed bag saved my sanity in the face of outrageous attorney's fees. The positive results from this therapy made a striking difference in day to day life! LOL! I always try to make the best of any situation!!!
        Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 05-13-2011, 05:00 PM.
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• ExEODCDR
          • Apr 2011

LOL!!! Man cave secure!!! Wife is happy!! I'd been bagging in the garage for the past 3 weeks really late. Guess I was just a little too into in that night and the wife had been up all night with a sick 1.5 year old! Life happens! Keep bagging!
          -
          Owner/Operator
          www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...