• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Baggin' Vid'

Leather Balloons
    Last edited by ebozyn; 05-08-2012, 09:58 PM.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

lookin good, your combos look great speed will come with time hang in there and BAG ON

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
      lookin good, your combos look great speed will come with time hang in there and BAG ON
      Thanks for watching TBD. Yeah, with the speed thing, i was thinking it maybe just a thing where muscle memory takes over, and then you don't have to think about what you're doing anymore. Then the speed
      starts to build more at that point.
      I like the spin bag by the way.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
        Thanks for watching TBD. Yeah, with the speed thing, i was thinking it maybe just a thing where muscle memory takes over, and then you don't have to think about what you're doing anymore. Then the speed
        starts to build more at that point
        I like the spin bag by the way.
        I absolutely agree. Speed will show up as you relax and don't think about it.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          I absolutely agree. Speed will show up as you relax and don't think about it.
          Yup... go slow and control it... speed will come. The only other suggest I'll add is that I'll bet you are a righty because you definitely seem to favor that arm. Definitely try to keep them even in power and coordination.

A lot of techniques and combinations in there, very nicely done. Lots of double bumpin' too.

Cool song. I remember rockin that in my car in 1991 or 1992 I think... takes me back to my freshman at college days.

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            The only other suggest I'll add is that I'll bet you are a righty because you definitely seem to favor that arm. Definitely try to keep them even in power and coordination.
            Hi TIm. Thanks for taking a look at the vid. Also, thanks for noticing how much i favor the right arm. in reviewing a few of my videos, i do stick to that side alot. but oddly enough, i'm a lefty... However, i golf righty, i play guitar righty. for those things i think it may be because most of the gear is righty, so i just adapted to what equipment was available. I have been introducing the left side into the mix more and more now. Hopefully, soon i'll be more ambibagtrous. It'll make bagging more fun for me i think.
            Thanks again

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Nice! Forward and reverse F-rolls! Double bumps on the elbows, shadow punches. Screw the speed! Your control is phenomenal in my opinion! You remind of DeePooler with the slow fluid controlled motions. It's awesome! Once the speedDOES kick in....LOOK OUT! BAG ON! Keep 'em coming!
              sigpic

Comment

• Heppsan
                • Jan 2011

Nice moves!!

Comment

• ebozyn
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                  Nice! Forward and reverse F-rolls! Double bumps on the elbows, shadow punches. Screw the speed! Your control is phenomenal in my opinion! You remind of DeePooler with the slow fluid controlled motions. It's awesome! Once the speedDOES kick in....LOOK OUT! BAG ON! Keep 'em coming!
                  WOW! Thank You MD.

Comment

• deano
                    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

great skills on a good variety of combos keep chipp'n away

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...