• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

4 Practice session video clips

Leather Balloons
    Last edited by ebozyn; 05-08-2012, 10:05 PM.
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Excellent bagging, nice control and cool elbow combinations.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2010

Nice work on a variety of moves! Keep on baggin and postin!
      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
        • Jan 2011

you definitely have style and good technique from the start, i would say you are headed nowhere but UP brother
        Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

????

I hadn't realized that M&M had started baggin', and it looks like he went to the bat cave to do it.

IMO these video's show a very confused bagger. (How do these people find us...)

First, he can't decide which hooded jacket to wear or what bag to punch. I would think the heavy hooded jackets make some of this much harder than it needs to be, but he has adapted pretty well.

Even worse, He is using a the plastic ball hook swivel, which is one of the hardest swivels to control. So that, coupled with missing two days in the last 6 weeks, has probably added to his control problems doing Extensive shadow punching after Inward Triple Elbow Strikes, Downward Elbow Strikes, Outward Elbow Strikes, Single and double fist linking, double bumping Double Punches, (including Side Doubles), Comprehensive Fist Rolling, including Front Roll to Reverse-Front Roll (thanks for that, Skunk), followed by sneaking over and under shadow punch combinations - I could go on but I'm tired of watching and re-watching these video's to really understand what he is doing.

Other than saying these video's are outrageous, brilliant and clearly demonstrates a bagger on his way to complete speed bag mastery, There is little more I could say.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

wow man....SWEET
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...