• Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Ross Enamait - turn a power rack into speed bag platform

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Ross is the man; I've got two of his books, and they are really good. Lots of information, and he writes in a way that motivates. I didn't know he could rip a bag like that though. Basic punches, but with plenty of speed and consistency. Nice video.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
      Ross is the man; I've got two of his books, and they are really good. Lots of information, and he writes in a way that motivates. I didn't know he could rip a bag like that though. Basic punches, but with plenty of speed and consistency. Nice video.
      Yes, he IS the man and a great role model. I've got all his books also. Wish I could do have that stuff! The most amazing thing I've seen from his is his rope jumping which is nothing short of incredible.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Yes, he IS the man and a great role model. I've got all his books also. Wish I could do have that stuff! The most amazing thing I've seen from his is his rope jumping which is nothing short of incredible.
        Yeah, definitely check out http://rosstraining.com if you've never seen him in action. He does situps/twists with a 45 lb plate. Pretty incredible. He's got a "no BS" site ... really cool place. Mostly fight oriented, since he comes from a boxing background.

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Ross is the MAN! Anytime I had a question, he would always get back to me and answer it in way that made feel better for having asked. Dude is in hellacious shape! Watch him do pullups with a 45lb plate or better yet watch him do one - handed and plyometric pullups! Never Gymless rules!
          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...