X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

A little smother

here is the last video I am going to make till I get a new bag and a copy of the speed bag bible. This video shows pretty much every thing I can do now minus the revers roll that I am am getting down and should have in a day or 2. ohh and thanks billymac this video is kind of a result of what you told me to do on the last one.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

A little smoother?? Try a LOT smoother...dang, man that looked great. You look so natural and "composed". I almost shed a tear...j/k j/k

Your downward elbows are nice, and I still think you should try to build on them. After your right elbow strikes downward at the bag, let your right fist move slighty forward and strike the bag a second time off one rebound - I bet you've done this a couple times on accident, now just do it on purpose!

Comment

• ninja420
      • Jan 2007

Thanks billy that means alot. And i hav done that off the rebound before but for some reasone I could not do it while puting those coupe of things togather I will work on it

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Yes, that is improved. Very easy transitions to the different techniques.

From a pure TEACHING or Tutoring standpoint, it might be easier (for me) if you leave the background music off. The sound of the bag rebound, its repetitive timing and flow - is very important. I have trouble determing that with unrelated music in the backgound, especially when the bag beat is out-of-sync with the music.

I'm not saying you can't train with background music. I do it all the time, (and like to hit to the music) but it is just difficult for ME to pick up the sound cues of the rebounds with the added audio distraction.

Ninja420, I hope you understand that I'm not dissing your video, just making a future suggestion for teaching review.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ninja420
          • Jan 2007

Totaly and in videos to come I will keep the music down so the bag can be heard more clearly. But funny you should comment on that.... this video is just me happy about how things were going on the bag and trying to show off lol. I mean for dude if you guys saw the rest of the video hahahahahah I think I finished off the rest of the song f rolling looking at the camera lipsinking mabey some day I will post it for a godd laugh....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...