Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

You know what this means!!!! PARTY at skunks house HAHAHAHA all the buds and bags you can hit AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Teetu
      • Aug 2006

cool stuff.

if you could somehow modify each section of the platform so that they made a different sound for each bag that would be crazy- you could basically have a drum set with speed bags. I know thats pretty out there, but it kind of sounded like that on the video (but I think the variance in sound was due each bag's proximity to the camera).

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Parttttttyyyyy

YEAHHHHHHHH a speed bag party lol. Well i have been playin on it for 3 days now and things are startin to come together, but all i can do is practice it makes it a lot harder considering u have to keep both arem UP at all time. Gettin blittzed and then hitting these are very fun haha ill post a video next monday so you can see the progress. Thanks for all the views, and yes i can also hear different sounds on each bag. Not only is it cause of the camera but where each bag is on the platform if its close to the wall it kinda a solid hit the farther away from the wall has a more eco sound so. keep watchin and ill talk to all of you speed baggers later PEEEAAACE

Comment

• jaguiler
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2007

Skunk -

I am sureyou prob know this - but you can vary the sound on each bag by placing a weight or sand bag of different weights on each part of the platform.
          Different pressures in the bag will do it too - but that may make it harder to hit

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
            Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

thanx

i will definatly try that.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...