Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my POWERMILL today!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got my POWERMILL today!




    Forgot to mention in the vid, that backpack on the top is full of about $45 in pennies......

  • #2
    Nice video! And very fast hands! Thanks for the video my friend! I hope it pleases ya! I think you may need a new bag though. LOL....or it needs stitches.
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Great review Reno!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
        Nice video! And very fast hands! Thanks for the video my friend! I hope it pleases ya! I think you may need a new bag though. LOL....or it needs stitches.
        Yeah, I think Santa needs to bring a new bag for X-mas.

        Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
        Forgot to mention in the vid, that backpack on the top is full of about $45 in pennies......
        Does that make more sound than sand ? I had weight plates on top of mine at one point, but they clanked a bit. I always figured sand was the quietest. But I guess if you've got pennies, you might as well put them to use !

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey Reno, thanks for the review Bro! Just got mine Monday and haven't had time to mount it. I did get about 45 min. punching in today at least. Hope to test mine tomorrow. As you said, they are a fine piece of craftsmanship. WAY better than anything that's manufactured comercially for the masses. They have a great sound to them also! Your bagging skills are getting stronger all the time. Great job.
          T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
            Nice video! And very fast hands! Thanks for the video my friend! I hope it pleases ya! I think you may need a new bag though. LOL....or it needs stitches.
            There will be many more to come.

            As I have said, thank you for all your hard work!
            Originally posted by SpeedKilz View Post
            Great review Reno!
            Thanks!
            Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Yeah, I think Santa needs to bring a new bag for X-mas.



            Does that make more sound than sand ? I had weight plates on top of mine at one point, but they clanked a bit. I always figured sand was the quietest. But I guess if you've got pennies, you might as well put them to use !
            I hear that Santa is shopping TitleMMA this year.....I may have an Atomic in my future.

            Nah, I have the pennies in sandwich bags, sound free. They act like sand that way.
            Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
            Hey Reno, thanks for the review Bro! Just got mine Monday and haven't had time to mount it. I did get about 45 min. punching in today at least. Hope to test mine tomorrow. As you said, they are a fine piece of craftsmanship. WAY better than anything that's manufactured comercially for the masses. They have a great sound to them also! Your bagging skills are getting stronger all the time. Great job.
            No problem TJ, you're gonna love it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
              .....No problem TJ, you're gonna love it.
              Well said, Rattler. Anybody who pangs for a decent ballhook is going to love this one!
              Speed Bag

              Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

              THE 10th Year Reunion!

              sigpic

              The Art of the Bag

              Comment


              • #8
                Whoop Whoop

                Great video brother!! Sorry to hear about your bag definatly looks like you have had some fun on it. I usally punch them the same way, UNTIL there is just no life left in them lol. Im gonna get my hands on one of these swivels one day Good work work bro

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
                  Great video brother!! Sorry to hear about your bag definatly looks like you have had some fun on it. I usally punch them the same way, UNTIL there is just no life left in them lol. Im gonna get my hands on one of these swivels one day Good work work bro
                  Skunk, I can tell you that this swivel will hold up admirably to the incredible demands your punching will put on it. Skunk needs a powermill, and Skunk will LOVE the powermill!! It has a short rebound arc and great sound. The only word that comes to mind is: SWEET!
                  Speed Bag

                  Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                  THE 10th Year Reunion!

                  sigpic

                  The Art of the Bag

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Super fast hands Reno,everybody seems rapped with Ryans swivel,i've been
                    hanging close to the letterbox waiting for mine to arrive,keen as to have a
                    punch.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      These look and sound so awesome!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Love the sound at 3:27 , sounds like the bag is about to EXPLODE !!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Love the video Reno, good review and good punching as ever. Looking forward to trying my swivel out, it's heading my way across the ocean!!!

                          Have to say, it sounds really loud in your video! That's making me a bit nervous, but it looks fantastic. Of the two ball hooks I've tried, none spin anything like that when you spin the bag.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great Review -Here's a song for ya Reno

                            Incredible speed on those spit fists and I guess it was linked double punches. That was too fast to be seen in real time for me! Great baggin and a great review! Check out the video I embedded in this post. You could drop that track into your video when Santa bring's your new Bag!

                            This Video got over 888,000 views

                            Novaspeedbagger

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
                              Love the video Reno, good review and good punching as ever. Looking forward to trying my swivel out, it's heading my way across the ocean!!!

                              Have to say, it sounds really loud in your video! That's making me a bit nervous, but it looks fantastic. Of the two ball hooks I've tried, none spin anything like that when you spin the bag.
                              It is quite a bit louder than my previous swivel. I am in a pretty small enclosed space, so the noise doesn't really have anywhere to go.
                              Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                              Incredible speed on those spit fists and I guess it was linked double punches. That was too fast to be seen in real time for me! Great baggin and a great review! Check out the video I embedded in this post. You could drop that track into your video when Santa bring's your new Bag!

                              This Video got over 888,000 views

                              Thanks Nova. Hopefully the rest of my techniques will catch up to the Powermill's speed soon.....lol

                              Comment

                              Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X