• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike996
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2006

Speed Bag Vids

I made a few speed bag videos after a couple weeks of practice. I used my cell phone so I could only take 15 second clips. One slow hitting and a couple faster.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Very nice stuff for only a couple of weeks. You're already doing Downward Elbow Strikes, double fist pass throughs, side double punching....

impressive stuff, great work.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ninja420
      • Jan 2007

Damm dude thats awsome!

Comment

• Mike996
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2006

Thanks, Alan and the Speed Bag Bible made it easy. I was able to cover all the techniques taught on the Speed Bag Bible DVD after only a couple weeks. Alan helped me out with equipment choice as well and, fortunately, I was able to find a bunch of metal ball/hook swivels. The only problem is the hook was too small to get the bag to seat properly so I took the metal hook of the plastic ball/hook swivels you can find in sports authority and switched it out. I'm not sure if you can tell from the video but I went with the prime fighter adjustable quick change wall mount platform and I learned using the title 8x5 speed bag.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ninja420 View Post
          Damm dude thats awsome!
          Agreed, that's fantastic. The video frame rate is low, but you can tell by the sound that the bag is flying.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...