MsDeville Gets Ink – No! Not a Tattoo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Great article!
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• speedbag4life
      • Jun 2007

Congratulations, Ms. D! That looks like a great outdoor set-up you have there, too. What style!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Feb 2010

Wow. Really, really excellent Dee. I'm very proud of you!
        It certainly must have been nervewracking having an audience but you came across extremely well. You and your splendid 'speedbag parlour' are great ambassadors for our great hobby! Everytthing was just excellent.

One for the scrapbook eh? You have got one haven't you?

Comment

• daviddwilson
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Now that you're famous, don't forget us little people!!!

Nice video and article. Keep spreading the word, Dee.
          I live in Bremerton, WA and just finished reading the article in my Sunday paper; I couldn't wait to look you up and see a couple of your videos - I'm fascinated and can't wait to find out more!

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Way to go Ms. D!! That is just too cool. You deserve the recognition and I hope this is just the beginning of your speed bag fame. I always enjoy your vids and please dont ever stop because you are too much of an inspiration to many.
            The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Thanks!

Originally posted by paranday View Post
              Next time Oprah calls, go for it, Dee. You've been holding her at bay for too long now. Your transformational approach dwarfs the results of all those self-help gurus she's in tight with, your story is the tip of the baggification iceberg...
              Yeah! And, maybe she'll decide not to be on the cover of her magazine (for once!) and I can be on it instead!

Originally posted by TheAsianBagger View Post
              thas so awsome! i wish i could spark some speed bag awarness and get into the news paper! It musta felt really good for to get recognition for somthing you try so hard at and someting tha has taken hours and hours of practice...
              Thanks AB! Just keep talkin' it up where you live. You'll eventually inspire someone. And "showing the way of the bag" to even ONE person is an achievement!

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
              Congrats!!!! Way to go Ms D! It's a unique progression Global fame to local! I surely am impressed and happy for you! Top shelf article, video and Photo's! The HD Quality is Fantastic! The Hyperlinks to your Speed Bag 2010 mini documentay, to the speed bag forum and one of your Bag sessions in the web article.....Superb! Well Done all the way around and I should say congrats to Tim and the Real Gym for the PR exposure they received! Thanks for sharing your Journey! The Journey's the Thing! Way Cool!
              Thanks, Kerry. I have "Trainer Raul" to thank for getting the story out there about speed bagging. He made a visit to the newspaper and suggested that it might make for a good human-interest story... I've gotten a fair amount of response from the story. Pretty cool.

Originally posted by juxt View Post
              congrats, that was an great article and video.
              Thanks, juxt. It's great that I was able to talk about our crazy hobby!

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Now that you're famous, don't forget us little people!!!
              . Biff, thanks to YOU, I now have a story written up in the local paper. If it weren't for you (as well as my #1 fan here on the homefront), this recognition would have never happened. A big thanks – and a big hug from me when we meet up at Speedbag II next June, okay?!

Originally posted by Deeds View Post
              I live in Bremerton, WA and just finished reading the article in my Sunday paper; I couldn't wait to look you up and see a couple of your videos - I'm fascinated and can't wait to find out more!
              Thanks, Deeds. I hope that you're not just a figment of our imagination... Would love to help you get started on the road to BAGIFICATION – as spins might say!

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
              congrats Dee!!!! great week for us- i got some nice press in a major celeb website too! SPEED BAG SCISSORHANDS! http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...nging-career-0
              VERY COOL, Adam! You gotta love it, SBS! So, you're gonna train Angelina to "kick *ss?! Scissor it up!!!!

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              congratulations on this recognition for your speed bag work! A very nice article for a well deserving speed bagger!
              Thanks so much, Alan. While being interviewed, I tried to share the names of all my baggin' friends and mentors and give credit where it was due. All that made it in to the story was the name of the forum, I'm afraid.

I REALLY wanted to give a "shout out" to everybody – you and skunk and Biff and Tim, and TJ, and Brian, and deano,
              and fingers, and Reno, Jim, jump,
              ...and Mrs Mitts, and TommyT, MD and Aaron,
              ...and Roc, and Vini, and sparrky, Jack (88), nova, Greg,
              and Adam, Baggist, Crapshoot, and atgatt (except it's unpronouncable!)...
              ...and...
              ... well, you get the idea! (Sorry if I missed anyone... I'm a little high on cold medicine right now )

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
                Very exciting Dee!!! Cool interview!! Great job reminding the world that the speed bag isn't just for boxers anymore.
                Thanks, Baggist! You got that right. The speed bag is also for middle-aged women...

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Wow! Great stuff Ms D, spreading the word of the speed bag. That was a very nice video they did. Thanks for the shout out to the forum! We always welcome new members , because the people make the community!
                ...the punches you were doing , split fist, elbows, etc. will WOW 99.999% of the public who probably have NO idea that can be done on the speed bag.
                Congratulations and thanks for spreading the word!
                Thanks Tim. Yeah, I try to spread the word of the forum whenever I can!

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                Brilliant stuff MrsD! i find it hard enough to bag and film myself so it must have been extra nerve-wracking with a film crew there spread the word fantastic!!
                Yes, for sure. But, I was more nervous when I was being interviewed than when they had the camera on me while speed bagging.

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                Congratulations Dee! That was a fantastic article. Your recognition is well deserved.
                Thanks so much, Vini. If your kids take up a renewed interest in the speedball, I think it would certainly made a great human-interest story in your neighborhood! (Come on Joey, put up your dukes and start punching again!)

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                Great article!
                Thanks, jump!

Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
                Congratulations, Ms. D! That looks like a great outdoor set-up you have there, too. What style!
                Thanks for commenting SB4L! Nice to hear from you! Yes, I love my set-up. But, I'll be moving inside for a while... "Trainer Raul" is going to do a little remodeling and get my outdoor set-up enclosed to keep out the cold and dampness.

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
                Wow. Really, really excellent Dee. I'm very proud of you!
                It certainly must have been nervewracking having an audience but you came across extremely well. You and your splendid 'speedbag parlour' are great ambassadors for our great hobby! Everytthing was just excellent.

One for the scrapbook eh? You have got one haven't you?
                Thanks, Mrs Mitts! Yes, nerve-wracking, but worth it... Thanks for the compliment on my speed bag parlour! I like that name for it!

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
                Way to go Ms. D!! That is just too cool. You deserve the recognition and I hope this is just the beginning of your speed bag fame. I always enjoy your vids and please dont ever stop because you are too much of an inspiration to many.
                Thank you so much, Tommy! It means a lot to hear it. I'll be posting a new video as soon as I get over this cold I've come down with.

Originally posted by daviddwilson View Post
                Welcome daviddwilson... what an amazing coincidence! You're the second person from Bremerton, WA to join the forum. And it's interesting that you stated the same exact comment as "Deeds."
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Roc Stone
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2007

Hey, maybe you should get that tattoo Deville. Now that you've got all those lovely contours in your upper arms a good ol 'sailor jerry' style mermaid just might be the answere. You could have her punching a speed ball with every flex of those contours.

How animated!
                  sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...