• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by deano View Post
    Yeah its all been said, you did a really great job Dee putting all that together. Its certainly is three days in my life and i think i speak for dad as well that we will never forget. And those stairs in your avatar have just clicked to me also. I think the SB2010 will be remembered as the woodstock of speedbag get togethers, and i can picture in time to come that the car park at the back of Donnies real gym will be chock a block full of tents and marques with trade exhibits and manufacturers all to do with speedbags, there will be punch drumming tents and learn how to punch seminars over a week long annual pilgrimage that will have New Jersey as the speedbag capital of the world, lets hope so. deano
    I hope one of those manufacturers is Jim Bradley, from Australia - and you and Ted are in there representing!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
      Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Soo i see we are all having the sickness of being away from SpeedBag 2010. Sniff Sniff The next one cannot come soon enough! What a great time, What a great bunch of baggers, WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE!! I will have to agree with tim on that those 3 days where AMAZING, was great to meet all the different Baggers and styles from literally around the world. We all gathered in one spot, bringing all different BAGGERS that share a love for somthing, that somthing is the Speedbag. And guess what, it is now MARKED down in the books forever. "This will be an every year event!! This event will grow!! And I will see you ALL there my bag brothers and sisters. Keep it Baggin and and make sure ur SAVIN up for the next!

SpeedBagSkunk

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...