X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

MsDeville's Big (New Jersey) Adventure!

Well, I finally put some of my video clips together from SpeedB.A.G. 2010 and turned them into sort of a "feature-ette" video – it's 13 minutes of memorable moments and highlights of the gathering. I have many more cool clips, but YouTube only allows 15-minute clips and files no larger than 2 Gigs in size.

Happy Labor Day to everyone who observes this US holiday... And, if your Labor Day picnic (or whatever) has been canceled due to rain, this is something to amuse and entertain you while waiting for the weather to clear...

Man, this was a fun time.

And those 3 days in Jersey went by way too quickly...

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Great work Ms. D! Thank you !

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

DEE! You rule for putting this together!
      You got so much great footage!
      I'm stilll watching it!
      Awesome!!!!!
      All these amazing baggers in one place for a weekend! YEAH!
      Too cool of you to have caught all this footage!

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Now that was a fantastic video!!! thanks Mrs D.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Wow!!

This is beautiful!!! I lost it when you got to the clip of the stairwell. There is a reason why speed bags are shaped like tear drops. At the end I made the connection with your stairwell to heaven picture. As an AV maintenance tech supporting the DOD I've seen many touching retirement and going away presentations. Yours has the promise of getting back together. What a wonderful thought!!! See you in 2011

Comment

• Eighty-Eight

• Feb 2008

And the Oscar goes to (drum roll) . . . .

Seriously, you're amazing Dee. You really captured the moments.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Awesome time! And AWESOME VIDEO Ms. D.!!!! I will not miss a minute of the next one, see you at 2011.
              The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• juxt
                Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

really cool video. i wish i could have stayed for all 3 days. After watching that, i cant wait for june 2011.

Comment

• The Baggist
                  Vert Baggin' Master
                  • May 2009

Great Vid Dee!! Looks like I missed a great time!!

Comment

• Joe
                    • May 2010

That was wickedly freakin awesome! You did a fantastic job on that video. It looked like a great time. If there is a SB2011 I am not gonna miss it... Just way too cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

I'm at work on my lunch break which is over in about 4 minutes so I'll have to try watching again.later. All the pics and footage just makes me hate that I missed such an awesome time. Oh well it wasn''t meant to be this time around. So rather than continue moping about, I'm looking to next year and putting it out to the universe that I HAVE TO ATTEND SB 2011!!!! See ya'll then. So far a great video Dee! I gotta get back to work so I'll catch the rest at home.
                      Last edited by metaldad; 09-07-2010, 06:26 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• jumpcannon
                        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

really cool. I wasnt baggin then. but next year....I will be there!
                        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Wow, Dee your expanding bag skills are only equalled by your video editing skills. Great mix and nice song. That video again reminds me of some of the amazingly talented and gift baggers among us. Skunk was insane with his elbows and sheer speed, and Tommy T really has awesome form. His Side Double Punching and linking movements are just perfect in form and function. And how gifted we were to have Deano come to earth and show us his mind blowing style. I still get chills watching his routines. Scissorhands can rip it with the best of 'em and Spin on the Drums, bringing his bass player and laying down some amazing grooves, not to mention his vertical baggin' and drumming.

Geez, the bag has certain created an amazing "bag of Brothers".

AND Sisters. Oh yeah. The ladies be jammin' also.

Thanks for editing that. Great job.
                          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                          The Quest Continues...
                          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
                            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yes, awesome job. It's the perfect keepsake for all of us that attended. It will help keep the memories fresh of what for me would be 3 of the best days of my life.

Comment

• deano
                              Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Yeah its all been said, you did a really great job Dee putting all that together. Its certainly is three days in my life and i think i speak for dad as well that we will never forget. And those stairs in your avatar have just clicked to me also. I think the SB2010 will be remembered as the woodstock of speedbag get togethers, and i can picture in time to come that the car park at the back of Donnies real gym will be chock a block full of tents and marques with trade exhibits and manufacturers all to do with speedbags, there will be punch drumming tents and learn how to punch seminars over a week long annual pilgrimage that will have New Jersey as the speedbag capital of the world, lets hope so. deano

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...