• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Van Baggin' in Reno!

While Tim and I didn't get much time to hang and my camera batt was dead, we did bag a bit in the back of the van after the show...
    I wish I got some vid footage.... but we, as a band are lucky every time we play a show and don't have a problem that day!

So here's Tim and I ......
    Tim is very cool and in one year he has come a long way ...very well balanced and even.... he's def put quality time under the baord!
    BAG ON!
    Attached Files
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

"very cool!"
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

innovation never sleeps

From speedbag truck to baggin' van, Brian my man, you are living proof of "where there's a will there's a way" ! Nice!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Sweet! If this van's a rockin...?
        The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• RenoRattler
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          While Tim and I didn't get much time to hang and my camera batt was dead, we did bag a bit in the back of the van after the show...
          I wish I got some vid footage.... but we, as a band are lucky every time we play a show and don't have a problem that day!

So here's Tim and I ......
          Tim is very cool and in one year he has come a long way ...very well balanced and even.... he's def put quality time under the baord!
          BAG ON!
          Brian, thanks again for making the time to hang out! It was an awesome show, even with the all the venue difficulties. Lol. I had a bast, and loved seeing you guys play. The bagging was great too. It was nice to bag with someone else who has the bug, and is a true student of the board.

Bags up!!!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Now that is the first concave board I've ever seen! Pretty cool if you ask me. Glad you guys got to hook up.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...