X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deano
    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

I dont think you'll look back Fingers,I'm still on the U bolt but only just.took the u
    off and joined ball to main body of swiv using 3 heavy duty cable ties 1thru swiv
    1 thru ball and 1 between those 2 ,works excellent,anyhow good punching big
    fella.

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      Good job Fingers! Doesn't look like any problems adjusting to me!
      Any swivel will do when baggin' is the name of the game!
      I think the ballhook is a bit of a different feel from a U bolt or chain, but the concept still remains the same; keep punching straight and even!
      BAG ON!
      Thanks SSP!! i am enjoying the ball-hook a lot i keep practicing those rivets...cool move.

Originally posted by deano View Post
      I dont think you'll look back Fingers,I'm still on the U bolt but only just.took the u
      off and joined ball to main body of swiv using 3 heavy duty cable ties 1thru swiv
      1 thru ball and 1 between those 2 ,works excellent,anyhow good punching big
      fella.
      Deano mate i think when you get a ball-hook your elbows will go supersonic!! unbelievable stuff

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Yeah man, looking good! That swivel opens up the whole board. That is one sweet bag!!
        The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• RochesterDave
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jul 2008

Fingers,
          That was great! No problem for you at all! How's it going with the venture into ballhookland? I'm sure its a breeze for you, for you have nice control and technique.

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Got your "fingers" hooked by the ball hook eh? Nice job!
            sigpic

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
              Yeah man, looking good! That swivel opens up the whole board. That is one sweet bag!!
              Thanks tommyT i got the bag when i ordered a black Cleto but i am not complaining!!! but it almost seems a shame to beat up on it!!

Originally posted by RochesterDave View Post
              Fingers,
              That was great! No problem for you at all! How's it going with the venture into ballhookland? I'm sure its a breeze for you, for you have nice control and technique.
              Thanks for the nice comment RD!! i have found the time for a bit of practice lately so i will post a video soon!! and see how far into ballhook land i have ventured hopefully avoiding embarasement.

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
              Got your "fingers" hooked by the ball hook eh? Nice job!
              Thanks MD! i find i am using the ballhook more and more! cant bring myself to dismantle the U-bolt set up yet though.

Comment

• paranday
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2009

cable tie swivel

Good work, Fingers!

Originally posted by deano View Post
                ...I'm still on the U bolt but only just.took the u off and joined ball to main body of swiv using 3 heavy duty cable ties 1thru swiv 1 thru ball and 1 between those 2 ,works excellent...
                A quiet swivel, too, I'll bet.
                Last edited by paranday; 05-07-2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...