• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

First video from me.....

Trust me to pick now to post my first vid!

First Geronimo, now Scissorhands.....all awesome stuff, well here is Mrs Mitts from Novicedom!!!

Been messing around on the speedbag on and off for a few months trying to learn from youtube clips.
    The bag is going a bit wild in places but hey........ trying to work the basic punches slow and steady!

Well, I have the Speedbag Bible coming soon, everyone says it will help a lot! Will keep practising, it IS a lot of fun

• SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

awesome job mitts!!!! great!!!AA++

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Mrs Mitts - Great first video!!!! That was no novice clip.

That vid was awesome in its own right. You started with the basic rhythm punching which I thought was going to be the whole clip. After a few seconds, you do a F-Roll into a R-Roll!!!!! That R-Roll ain't easy to do. And you did it flawlessly. Very nice.

THEN, into a F-Roll with alternate double-bumping!!! That's some awesome bagging!!!! Add to that some linking and elbows....Look Out!

I'm afraid to see what your next vid will look like after you get your hands on Alan's SBB and have more time under the board.

5 bags from me.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
        Trust me to pick now to post my first vid!

First Geronimo, now Scissorhands.....all awesome stuff, well here is Mrs Mitts from Novicedom!!!

Been messing around on the speedbag on and off for a few months trying to learn from youtube clips.
        The bag is going a bit wild in places but hey........ trying to work the basic punches slow and steady!

Well, I have the Speedbag Bible coming soon, everyone says it will help a lot! Will keep practising, it IS a lot of fun

Three Words...

A maze ing

Great punching control with nice mix of skills. Front and Reverse Fist Rolling, Double Bump circle punching, Front Double Punches, Reverse Double Punches, Outward and Downward Double Elbow Strikes, Split Fist and Double Split fist changeovers,....All done non-stop at an even constant speed with no misses.

Hmmm. I'd definitely say you have the gift of bag in your bones.

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
        .....Well, I have the Speedbag Bible coming soon, everyone says it will help a lot! Will keep practising, it IS a lot of fun
        The author of that book is a really close friend of mine ( ) and he doesn't remember autographing a book for "Mrs. Mitts". And he certain would, if given the chance.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Snoof
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Mrs Mitts - Great first video!!!! That was no novice clip.
          Agreed! That was some great stuff Mrs Mitts. You made that look easy.

Comment

• Geronimo
            • Sep 2009

Wooooo!

G'daaannnnnngggg Ms Mitts killled the speed bag call 911! we got a speed bag on fire!

10/10, 2 thumbs up, 5stars, im impressed! Motivation for the females out there as well to see you slaying that bag! Dre < my fiancee > watched it with me and said "yeah shes good!! heh "

Geronimo

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
              G'daaannnnnngggg Ms Mitts killled the speed bag call 911! we got a speed bag on fire!

10/10, 2 thumbs up, 5stars, im impressed! Motivation for the females out there as well to see you slaying that bag! Dre < my fiancee > watched it with me and said "yeah shes good!! heh "

Geronimo
              Well, I think Geronimo says it best, Mrs. Mitts.

Absolutely awesome bagging! You certainly deserve that little grin at the end of the clip. You blended from one punch to the next so effortlessly. The reverse fist rolls – – double bump punches – – wow!

I give you 2 mitts, er, 2 thumbs up – way up!
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Yeah, you're a novice alright Well done! your R-ROLL was flawless, and your elbow strikes were on point! MORE! MORE! MORE!
                sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yeah!
                  Great job!
                  Reverse rollin', dbl. bumping within fist rollin', elbows, elbow/fist combos!!!!
                  That was fun to watch! No mis hits! All at a very nice even pace with even rebounds! Have you seen any Dee Pooler clips? He is great with all that stuff and a slow, controlled even speed.
                  Once again, great stuff!
                  BAG ON THE GOOD FOOT!

Comment

• fingers
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • May 2008

What can i say Mrs Mits...i am impressed i think whatever your next bag(ball) you will tear it up.

Comment

• Griffin
                      • Jan 2010

That was simply AWESOME! You're a complete natural!!

I'd praise you more, but you'll have to excuse me while I slink off to practice... humbled and ashamed of my oh-so-meager progress....

Comment

• sparrky37
                        • Jan 2010

SPEECHLESS!!!

Comment

• paranday
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2009

Very impressive the range of techniques you've made your own already. Does Mr. Mitts bag?

Comment

• Speedbag
                            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                            Very impressive the range of techniques you've made your own already. Does Mr. Mitts bag?
                            Sounds like a great movie in the making....

Mr & Mrs mitts hitting the speed bag. Camera zooms in and Mr. turns to camera: ......

The call me "MR. MITTS". (:07 sec)
                            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                            The Quest Continues...
                            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• deano
                              Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

your a bit of a dark horse Mrs Mitts,top combos punched with confidence,keep up the good work, and look forward to more from you.deano

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...