• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Gah ill figure out how to hyper link/embed these links sooner or later! sorry for the long link! theres 3 new videos on the channel!

here's how to embed video:

Great job on the bag!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I know exactly what you're saying...

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. " Michelangelo~
      ... Growing up as a kid, till now, I've faced so many challenges, so horrible I wouldn't what anyone feel those situations. Accomplishment is one of humans largest parts of life....
      ...I believe on making my goals come true and putting in that hard work, sweat, raw knuckles and so forth. I've been blessed in life to be able to accomplish what I've set out to and over come life's evils...

~ I hope this message inspires some to push past that 50% acceptance.
      Geronimo!
      Geronimo, you are of the same ilk as Raul, my partner... He too, has experienced things that most people haven't (thank goodness). He overcame those obstacles. And, like you, he gives 110 percent – in whatever he does! (Sometimes, it's exhausting being around someone with so much drive, determination, enthusiasm, and conviction. ) Raul's been quite an inspiration to me over the years.

I applaud you, G, for your positive attitude, and, I trust that you will master the bag.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

... So yes I can't wait to give you the mastery video footage one day of my self finishing the SBB~

Geronimo!
        Awesome post, and I will say that when you finish the SBB your speed bag journey will not be complete. It will just be starting. The skills presented, and exercises written inside are only a fraction of what is possible on the speed bag. Every day members of this forum expand on the text, adding personal flair and creative genious far beyond my own insights. Movements I mostly thought impossible at speed are childs play for Deano, Skunk and Dee Pooler. I have not been so amazed at some of their offerings since the first day I beheld Doc Schroeder in 1972. After 35 years I am not easily impressed on the speed bag, but this last year has been like a trip to Disneyland. Now that the Genie is out of the Bottle, (or the Bag?) I'm gonna get to sit and watch the fireworks.

You will be a bag master to be reconned with in time. Like I said before, Just follow the path - until you can make your own. And you will.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Bruce
          • Dec 2009

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. " Michelangelo~ I've never ever been one, too accept the impossible or those that don't believe they can touch the stars in the sky. Growing up as a kid, till now, I've faced so many challenges, so horrible I wouldn't what anyone feel those situations. Accomplishment is one of humans largest parts of life. With out being able to achieve we are merely stuck in time. Those that reach and dream of the stars don't always see there dreams come to life, but there's a portion that are blessed enough to be able to achieve what most can only dream of. If I set my goals to low, what would be the outcome? So in my own words, " I don't work for my life, I make life work for me." Those that just sit around and accept the mere common standard, never pass 50%. Alan I push my self 2000% on everything I put energy into. To finish, I don't only view my self in learning just Dee Pooler style n technique, I view it as I one day will be able to say my skills from speed bagging are from learning from the Speed Bag Bible, a book Alan Kahn DILIGENTLY spent YEARS n' years of his life to design and create for those to achieve what he has. I look up to Skunk, D.P., you Alan Kahn, SpinSMASHPOP aka BrianTichy, STJP, BIFF, and soooooooo many many more in life that I only dream atm of being that accomplished in those areas. I believe on making my goals come true and putting in that hard work, sweat, raw knuckles and so forth. I've been blessed in life to be able to accomplish what I've set out to and over come life's evils. So yes I can't wait to give you the mastery video footage one day of my self finishing the SBB~ and being able to show DP 12-15 hit Boss combos! These goals I will accomplish 10000% forsure of it, just a matter of time

Geronimo!
          Enjoyed watching the video... Your movements were controlled enough that I could really appreciate the associated strikes. Very smooth in execution. You have a good attitude, that I'm sure, extends past the world of speedbagging. I'll be watching these vidoes more than once, for sure.

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Geronimo, you make it look so easy! I tried to embed the videos for you but they didn't come up. Don't know what I did wrong.
            sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...