X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geronimo
    • Sep 2009

More Speed bag videos from Geronimo

I dropped 3 more videos on my youtube page, Enjoy, nothing perfect but having some good times to some jams, did one video for johnny P to E ala E, a great Hawaiian song!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Gah ill figure out how to hyper link/embed these links sooner or later! sorry for the long link! theres 3 new videos on the channel!

Geronimo!
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Geronimo My Man! That was some "Bad Ass Baggin'!" Great linking, Great technique. You were mixin' em up really well. Good form etc. etc. What else can I say. Looks like you've been putting in some "board time". Keep up the good work, looking forward to your next vids. Easy........................TJ
    Last edited by TJ_MaTee; 03-09-2010, 07:47 PM.
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Yes, you are getting very solid control at slow to mid speeds. Don't worry about going too fast right now. It's easier to learn punch drumming on a slow groove. Good work.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Geronimo
        • Sep 2009

Thanks!

I've always been one them guys that will methodically "GRIND" what ever im focused on till I have mastered it. Failure, complication, or set backs has never been an issue with me, just more I get to learn from and improve on. I honestly can say I wont stop bagging ever, but I won't feel CONTENT on bagging till I have accomplished what only some have. If it takes me a year, or 15 years. With my personality I doubt it will take me on the long route... But every day I bag now that I have my set up in my place. Only days I miss out are the days im so beat up from MMA/BJJ class that I can't physically move my arms to bag...

Thanks for them great comment TJ, and as always A.K. your words are always greatly appreciated!

~ Geronimo!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Good stuff! You can see the tenacity and focus! Moving right along!!!
          BAG ON!
          "All we are is bags in the wind!"

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Hey Geronimo, your looking great! Your control and techniques are very good.

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Nice vids Geronimo!! s-m-o-o-t-h.

Comment

• Geronimo
                • Sep 2009

well thanks guys!

Hey thanks for the good responses! I gunna put one more out today but not to music just going over some combos in the sbbible..

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                  Spin Master

• Aug 2008

coming along awesome- smooth - great job kid!

Comment

• Biff
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Looking good, Geronimo; you're steadily improving.

Comment

• Snoof
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Mar 2010

Those are some great vids Geronimo. It's very cool to see some of those techniques done at sub-lightspeed. I'll be studying them, so thanks!

Comment

• deano
                        Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

hey Geronimo,all the combos ,making it look easy,good stuff mate. deano

Comment

• Geronimo
                          • Sep 2009

thanks folks!

Thanks for all the positive great comments frm everyone in the speed bag community on the forums and on youtube! Motivates me even more to be more successful in my SB training and accomplish more every day!

Current Technique working on is the Side striking 4-5 hit Shadowpunch to EFFE combo in sequence to the repeated moved on opposing side. Soo sooner or later i can show Dee Pooler some of his classic 10-12 hit strike combos! I MUST LEARN THEM!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
                            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
                            Thanks for all the positive great comments frm everyone in the speed bag community on the forums and on youtube! Motivates me even more to be more successful in my SB training and accomplish more every day!

Current Technique working on is the Side striking 4-5 hit Shadowpunch to EFFE combo in sequence to the repeated moved on opposing side. Soo sooner or later i can show Dee Pooler some of his classic 10-12 hit strike combos! I MUST LEARN THEM!!!
                            You've set your bar pretty high! Dee Pooler is a hard act to follow. Simply amazing at what he does. He'll be honored to have you emulate him. He is that type of guy.
                            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                            The Quest Continues...
                            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Geronimo
                              • Sep 2009

Well Alan =)

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. " Michelangelo~ I've never ever been one, too accept the impossible or those that don't believe they can touch the stars in the sky. Growing up as a kid, till now, I've faced so many challenges, so horrible I wouldn't what anyone feel those situations. Accomplishment is one of humans largest parts of life. With out being able to achieve we are merely stuck in time. Those that reach and dream of the stars don't always see there dreams come to life, but there's a portion that are blessed enough to be able to achieve what most can only dream of. If I set my goals to low, what would be the outcome? So in my own words, " I don't work for my life, I make life work for me." Those that just sit around and accept the mere common standard, never pass 50%. Alan I push my self 2000% on everything I put energy into. To finish, I don't only view my self in learning just Dee Pooler style n technique, I view it as I one day will be able to say my skills from speed bagging are from learning from the Speed Bag Bible, a book Alan Kahn DILIGENTLY spent YEARS n' years of his life to design and create for those to achieve what he has. I look up to Skunk, D.P., you Alan Kahn, SpinSMASHPOP aka BrianTichy, STJP, BIFF, and soooooooo many many more in life that I only dream atm of being that accomplished in those areas. I believe on making my goals come true and putting in that hard work, sweat, raw knuckles and so forth. I've been blessed in life to be able to accomplish what I've set out to and over come life's evils. So yes I can't wait to give you the mastery video footage one day of my self finishing the SBB~ and being able to show DP 12-15 hit Boss combos! These goals I will accomplish 10000% forsure of it, just a matter of time

~ I hope this message inspires some to push past that 50% acceptance.
                              Geronimo!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...