X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Yea. Right. Not "Paul huh?" but "Paula". An honest mistake.

haha!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
    No it was Paula! Honest!
    Yea. Right. Not "Paul huh?" but "Paula". An honest mistake.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    are you sure? I heard one of those girls was named "Paul".

(just kidding...)
    No it was Paula! Honest!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Stupid, thing is, I don't have pictures to share, they were taken by girls who kept them.

So that's just a little part of my little dark past!
    are you sure? I heard one of those girls was named "Paul".

(just kidding...)

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Nice set up Vini, still trying to convince the wife!! i she agrees i need a set up inside but where is a sticking point.. guns are lookin good too mate.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Mind? Of course not!!!! I love to see a little web site promotion

Looks great Vini. At some point maybe we'll have some official decals. I need to look into that.
    Glad you liked it Tim. Thought I would show some appreciation to the Forum.

Looking good Vini. RE life revolving around bodybuilding, I can relate. I actually wanted to be a professional gym rat at one point in my life, but pretty quickly realized I didn't have the genetics for it.
    I came across people with a similar problem Tim. I had a friend who trained with me for about 3 years, he done everything that I done. Seemed he got to a certain size and weight and stopped growing.
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    top stuff Vin on the combo,keep at it mate, it will come together quickly now.
    you must be in the good books Vin , punching inside, how did you smooth Sam over.You know Vin,this could all backfire ,she might start to punch and you might have to wait,anyhow its all good ,your inside and thats great,I know the feeling,i was outside for about 8 yrs.take it easy and all the best deano
    Hey Deano, you have to give the 'Deano combos' an official name. Your technique is very impressive and if I could be half as good as you then I would be very satisfied.
    It cost me over £1000 mate! Amongst everything else, I had to strip, re-plaster the walls and ceiling. She got more than she bargained for when it comes to my corner. She says I conned her! But, all that changed when she seen the Skunks new corner. Sam can hit the bag with basic circular punches and linking. She see's a camera and she's gone!

Thanks mate.

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    smoothed the miss's over

top stuff Vin on the combo,keep at it mate, it will come together quickly now.
    you must be in the good books Vin , punching inside, how did you smooth Sam over.You know Vin,this could all backfire ,she might start to punch and you might have to wait,anyhow its all good ,your inside and thats great,I know the feeling,i was outside for about 8 yrs.take it easy and all the best deano

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Here's my corner, finished. Hope you don't mind Tim.
    Mind? Of course not!!!! I love to see a little web site promotion

Looks great Vini. At some point maybe we'll have some official decals. I need to look into that.

Thanks very much gents.

It's been years since anyone commented on my physic, something I got quite regularly in the past. So, a little bit about me.
    Looking good Vini. RE life revolving around bodybuilding, I can relate. I actually wanted to be a professional gym rat at one point in my life, but pretty quickly realized I didn't have the genetics for it.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Thanks very much gents.

It's been years since anyone commented on my physic, something I got quite regularly in the past. So, a little bit about me.

I was body building for 9 years, like I said I haven't done anything for the last 10 years. In my 'peak', I weighed in at 225 pounds/102 kilos, with just 12% total body fat. My life was all about body building, everything I done or didn't do revolved around the gym. Stupid, thing is, I don't have pictures to share, they were taken by girls who kept them.

Crapster, I have popped a few heads too. As a doorman, I worked at several night clubs venues here in the UK and in Spain where I ran my own doors in a bar and a club so, I've had my fare share of fights. Waiting for my knuckles to heal for the next weekend was something that happened regularly.
    In fact, the first conversation I had with my partner, was when I refused her and her cousin admission to a night club in Spain. It's a bit embarrassing when she reminds me of that incident.

So that's just a little part of my little dark past!

Skunk your room is wicked mate!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    great minds think alike

This weekend i was finishing my speedbag room up as well. Just a couple guys makin our speedbag corners, aint it great lol!! Awesome work my friend looks like a great corner to bag at. And ill say the same thing the speedbag is a great toner for your muscles. BUT DANG UK put them weapons away. lol keep it baggin and have a merry christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Roc Stone
    replied
    The other side of UK

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Is it just me, or is that Jean-Luc Picard at Vini's bag?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Crapsterface
    replied
    Vini one could think you can pop somones head with them triceps. thats some nice craftsmanship in the corner u hav ther i must say.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    UK, that's a great speed bag corner. Very nicely done. The ole' speed bag is really pumping those triceps, heh? You look toned and tight for sure!
    Glad you like it Alan. I haven't lifted any weights for about 10-11 years. So the speed bag is is my answer to being toned. I will be starting to pump some iron soon after Christmas as I'm getting some disused weights off a friend.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    UK, that's a great speed bag corner. Very nicely done. The ole' speed bag is really pumping those triceps, heh? You look toned and tight for sure!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...